Political Memes, Funny Pictures and GIF's - Keep it Clean

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

the "accusation" that Tim "gave up on his men" are the opinions of 2 men who obviously have sour grapes against time for whatever reason. His military record doesn't support his claims and many more of his colleges have said they vehemently disagree that he did anything wrong with his retirement, and they defend his service. 

Two things can be true a the same time.  He could have retired and not do anything wrong in his decision to retire and still did it before deploying to Iraq and abandon his duty to his men.  But that is just the way military men would look at it.  His rank was also reduced when he retired.  I wonder why that happened?

Editor’s note: This story was updated with a clarification of the rank Gov. Tim Walz held when he retired from the Minnesota National Guard in 2005. He is a former command sergeant major but reverted back to a master sergeant at the end of his career.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2024/08/06/kamala-harris-taps-tim-walz-national-guard-veteran-as-running-mate/

Of course, he also tried to get out of his DUI by telling the cop he had a hearing problem…what a douchebag.  AKA Tampon Tim.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Two things can be true a the same time.  He could have retired and not do anything wrong in his decision to retire and still did it before deploying to Iraq and abandon his duty to his men.  But that is just the way military men would look at it.

Like I said, the criticisms comes from one or two guys, other military members of Tim's unit say they absolutely disagree with those criticism and don't believe Tim abandoned his men or unit.

His rank was also reduced when he retired.  I wonder why that happened?

The answer is easily available if you do any research outside of Right wing media: 

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/10/03/tim-walz-national-guard-career-minnesota-governor-race

By the time Walz left the military, he achieved the rank of command sergeant major, one of the top ranks for an enlisted soldier. Personnel file records show that he was reduced in rank months after retiring, leaving him as a master sergeant for benefits purposes.

Capt. Holly Rockow, a public affairs officer for the Minnesota National Guard, said it is legitimate for Walz to say he served as a command sergeant major. She said the rank changed because Walz retired before completing coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy along with other requirements associated with his promotion.

Of course, he also tried to get out of his DUI by telling the cop he had a hearing problem…what a douchebag.  AKA Tampon Tim.

Yes, people make mistakes in their lives. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

13 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

r/WhitePeopleTwitter - Tim Walz just killed JD Vance

I have heard he likes to "Grab'em by the recliner...."

16 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The answer is easily available if you do any research outside of Right wing media: 

Yes, this was in the article I posted.  Of course, you have to understand military talk to understand *not completing course work* means he didn’t deploy.  Why would he achieve the rank if he didn’t complete course work?

He is not a leader, he is a commie and a commie doesn’t have to lead, they just follow what the state tells them to do.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He is not a leader, he is a commie and a commie doesn’t have to lead, they just follow what the state tells them to do.

Can Joe Biden be seen as wanting to bring communism into the United States?  - Quora

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

the "accusation" that Tim "gave up on his men" are the opinions of 2 men who obviously have sour grapes against time for whatever reason. His military record doesn't support his claims and many more of his colleges have said they vehemently disagree that he did anything wrong with his retirement, and they defend his service. 

Did he deploy with his unit?

8 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

To Italy, yes. 

Did he see combat in the middle east? no. 

Splitting hairs here; eating pasta every nite with red wine vs no alcohol and military food in a combat situation.  Same thing in the world of the Democrats.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

And here it starts...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

To Italy, yes. 

Oh, so going into battle was for his men, but not for him??? How thoughtful of him. 🟡

• Like 1

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Oh, so going into battle was for his men, but not for him??? How thoughtful of him. 🟡

I mean yeah...if you're eligible for retirement...getting out before being sent to a warzone in a desert sounds pretty smart to me. 

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I mean yeah...if you're eligible for retirement...getting out before being sent to a warzone in a desert sounds pretty smart to me. 

Over Your Head Meme Generator - Imgflip

And no, I am not giving trump even a minute of grace. He is as yellow as anyone. 

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Over Your Head Meme Generator - Imgflip

And no, I am not giving trump even a minute of grace. He is as yellow as anyone. 

Why did you throw a rock at me? That's mean. 

And Trump is obviously orange, not yellow. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Not just orange, the best orange. Most likely American orange. None of that Asian stuff. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Depends on the angle at times. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Also, have to give him credit for that zinger. It was pretty funny. 🤣

13 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

To Italy, yes. 

Did he deploy with his unit?   NO he didn't.   He did go to Italy,  4815 km away and safe.  But he insinuated otherwise. 

“We can research the impacts of gun violence. We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war,” he tells the audience.

14 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

By the time Walz left the military, he achieved the rank of command sergeant major, one of the top ranks for an enlisted soldier

The Minnesota National Guard is disputing Governor Tim Walz's military biography, saying that the Democratic vice presidential candidate did not hold the rank of command sergeant major at the time of his retirement.

LINK

17 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Sure, he can bring his couch and you can bring your tampon.....

America loses yet again. 

We have two VP candidates who are so bad that only Dan Quayle is happy about them.

454471661_10233666509634349_7661465834175716804_n.jpg

• Haha 1