Yes, the significance of time.

• Like 1

Kamala conjuring up her inner Greta Thunberg:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That sounds made up;  oh wait:

Yes, the significance of time.

How Kamala HQ interpreted for people:

Vice President Harris: This is an extraordinary day and I’m very thankful for our president. This is an extraordinary testament to the importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and strengthening alliances. This is an incredible day and you can see it in the families and in their eyes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tigermike said:

How Kamala HQ interpreted for people:

Vice President Harris: This is an extraordinary day and I’m very thankful for our president. This is an extraordinary testament to the importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and strengthening alliances. This is an incredible day and you can see it in the families and in their eyes.

Clean up on aisle 5.

• Haha 1

Kamala Harris...... a true woman of the people.

In an ad asking citizens to donate to her campaign,  Kamala wears a $62,000 necklace.

IMG_20240802_171329.jpg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Tigermike said:

Kamala Harris...... a true woman of the people.

In an ad asking citizens to donate to her campaign,  Kamala wears a $62,000 necklace.

IMG_20240802_171329.jpg

Is this for real??????

I used to sell jewelry many years ago and that looks like a knockoff to me.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Is this for real??????

I used to sell jewelry many years ago and that looks like a knockoff to me.

Do you really think Kamala would wear knockoffs?   The dems will be calling you a racist for even suggesting it.  😁

10 hours ago, Tigermike said:

Screenshot_20240803_100921_DuckDuckGo.jpg

While she may be, I doubt seriously the same for Joe. I'm thinking its more like a sad welcome to 80 and beyond....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

People like me were so dismayed and concerned when Biden & trump were the only selections that we are kind of giddy about having someone not Biden nor trump to vote for.

We really are so relieved that she may win just because "SHE IS NOT BIDEN NOR trump." This is how sad we are in America. We vote for "whomever isn't a mind-numbed party hack."

The problem now is: You criticize VPKH, well, all you got to offer is....djt. You still have most of the country ready for ANYONE not named Biden nor trump. 

23 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

The problem now is: You criticize VPKH, well, all you got to offer is....djt. You still have most of the country ready for ANYONE not named Biden nor trump. 

I know that Biden and Trump was not who America wanted as a choice for this election.  For very different reasons, we now have Trump, as a primary winner, and Kamala as a DNC appointed candidate.

You have said you would consider VPKH because of her M4A stance.  She has since backed off of that stance to try to move more toward the center.  She has also backed off of a lot of her 2020 platform that was somewhat radical in hopes to reinvent herself.

She even says she wants a secure border after being the border czar for 3 and a half years.  What do you think she was waiting on?

We are literally watching the ME burning because of the rise of Iranian influence in the region.  Do you feel comfortable with VPKH’s foreign policy to de-escalate the conflict?  Do you even know what her foreign policy is?

Repeating we need a cease fire now is not working.  The talks, according to the media are close, but they never have been.

It will be a tough decisions for you.  I know you will never vote for Trump, but will you sense of integrity allow you to vote for Kamala?

• Like 1