Pearl continues push for Simon Walker

247sports.com

Auburn continues to make a push for instate hoops prospect

AUBURN, Alabama—One of the top players in Alabama for the 2025 class, 6-4 combo guard Simon Walker has had a busy few days. After working out in Orlando at the Top 100 Camp, Walker was back in Auburn on Saturday to watch his Huntsville High teammates take part in the Bruce Pearl team camp.

While he was recovering from a sore foot that happened at the camp, Walker said it was another great opportunity to see what Auburn is all about.

"It's always great to be back in Auburn," Walker told Auburn Undercover. "I love the atmosphere here. I love the vibe. I think it's a great campus. I have been able to get to know this coaching staff for a few years and I have enjoyed it a lot. I love these guys. They're a lot of fun to be around. I'm enjoying growing a relationship with them throughout this process."

That process has continued to evolve because of Auburn's interest in Walker. Offering him early, the Tigers have watched Walker time and time again over the last couple of years. It's something the guard said is a big deal for him.

"It definitely shows the genuine interest they have in me and the belief they have in me," Walker said. "I just appreciate that a program of this prestige believes in me like they do."

Currently ranked as the No. 137 player in the 2025 class, Walker had a chance to show his skills this week in Orlando against many of the top players in the country. He said it was a great experience for him as he continues to work on his game prior to his senior year.

"It was a lot of fun," he said. "I met a lot of new people. It was a very high level of competition. It was a great experience and definitely an honor."

With Auburn a school he wants to visit along with Iowa, Clemson and Virginia Tech, Walker said he's just looking for a place he can develop, a campus he enjoys, and a system that fits his game.

"I'm trying to see when I can take my official visits," Walker said. "I'm kind of narrowing down my list, so I'll sit down and do that. I'll take a couple of visits this fall and then make a decisio

• Like 1

12 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

247sports.com

Auburn continues to make a push for instate hoops prospect

Jason Caldwell

2–3 minutes

AUBURN, Alabama—One of the top players in Alabama for the 2025 class, 6-4 combo guard Simon Walker has had a busy few days. After working out in Orlando at the Top 100 Camp, Walker was back in Auburn on Saturday to watch his Huntsville High teammates take part in the Bruce Pearl team camp.

While he was recovering from a sore foot that happened at the camp, Walker said it was another great opportunity to see what Auburn is all about.

"It's always great to be back in Auburn," Walker told Auburn Undercover. "I love the atmosphere here. I love the vibe. I think it's a great campus. I have been able to get to know this coaching staff for a few years and I have enjoyed it a lot. I love these guys. They're a lot of fun to be around. I'm enjoying growing a relationship with them throughout this process."

That process has continued to evolve because of Auburn's interest in Walker. Offering him early, the Tigers have watched Walker time and time again over the last couple of years. It's something the guard said is a big deal for him.

"It definitely shows the genuine interest they have in me and the belief they have in me," Walker said. "I just appreciate that a program of this prestige believes in me like they do."

Currently ranked as the No. 137 player in the 2025 class, Walker had a chance to show his skills this week in Orlando against many of the top players in the country. He said it was a great experience for him as he continues to work on his game prior to his senior year.

"It was a lot of fun," he said. "I met a lot of new people. It was a very high level of competition. It was a great experience and definitely an honor."

With Auburn a school he wants to visit along with Iowa, Clemson and Virginia Tech, Walker said he's just looking for a place he can develop, a campus he enjoys, and a system that fits his game.

"I'm trying to see when I can take my official visits," Walker said. "I'm kind of narrowing down my list, so I'll sit down and do that. I'll take a couple of visits this fall and then make a decisio

Hey fifty, can you edit the title? It reads like Jason Caldwell is the prospect. 

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Hey fifty, can you edit the title? It reads like Jason Caldwell is the prospect. 

I hear Jason has massive hops....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

I hear Jason has massive hops....

He’s our fallback plan

• Like 2

You heard right 

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Pearl continues push for Simon Walker