Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TigerPAC said:

It is interesting that Tenn exit velo does seem faster than most others.  And it’s not just 1-2 players, it’s their entire lineup.  I’m sure I have on my anti-Vitello glasses but odd to me.  

Gowebb has me convinced they are cheaters.

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Haha 1

We had to suffer through Oats and bama making the Final Four. Now it looks like we are going to have to suffer through an equally trashy program in Vitello and UT baseball winning it all. I honestly don't know who I think is the bigger tool- Oats or Vitello.

10 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

We had to suffer through Oats and bama making the Final Four. Now it looks like we are going to have to suffer through an equally trashy program in Vitello and UT baseball winning it all. I honestly don't know who I think is the bigger tool- Oats or Vitello.

Agree, I turned them off last night around the 7th and big mistake. Wife grabbed the remote and found a Hallmark movie. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

Vitello hasn't defended someone from being an accessory to murder. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, warbiscuit said:

Vitello hasn't defended someone from being an accessory to murder. 

yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Agree, I turned them off last night around the 7th and big mistake. Wife grabbed the remote and found a Hallmark movie. 

What did you do wrong Salty?  That's how wives torture their husbands; tying you to the chair & forcing you to watch one of those for at least 2 hours.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

What did you do wrong Salty?  That's how wives torture their husbands; tying you to the chair & forcing you to watch one of those for at least 2 hours.

https://babylonbee.com/news/hallmark-researchers-say-they-are-close-to-developing-a-second-movie-plot

Hallmark Researchers Say They Are Close To Developing A Second Movie Plot
ENTERTAINMENT· Dec 19, 2022 · BabylonBee.com 
Click here to view this article with reduced ads. 
Article Image

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

It is interesting that Tenn exit velo does seem faster than most others.  And it’s not just 1-2 players, it’s their entire lineup.  I’m sure I have on my anti-Vitello glasses but odd to me.  

These are the best of the best players, yet UT's exit velo is still much higher.   And, stickers just fall off UT's bats, they notice the sticker falling off during BP, yet they say nothing and do nothing to get the bat rechecked.   When the obvious protocols are not followed, it sure raises questions.    

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/hallmark-researchers-say-they-are-close-to-developing-a-second-movie-plot

Hallmark Researchers Say They Are Close To Developing A Second Movie Plot
ENTERTAINMENT· Dec 19, 2022 · BabylonBee.com 
Click here to view this article with reduced ads. 
Article Image

A Second Movie Plot.................. not possible only thing that changes is will it be a one kiss or two kiss ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course after they break up 15 minutes earlier.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

A Second Movie Plot.................. not possible only thing that changes is will it be a one kiss or two kiss ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course after they break up 15 minutes earlier.

One of my worst memories of the covid shut down years is Hallmark. Recall having covid one time when the wife was negative. Quarantined to the bedroom area and patio. Had my own television and meals served at the door. Sorta nice. Lots of baseball and westerns. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LPTiger said:

yet UT's exit velo is still much higher.

Looking for exit  velo on KY home run and haven’t seen or heard. Gowebb has all stirred.

Still sucks to be the bottom of the SEC. But dang if the SEC was not a bear this year. Tennessee and aTm in the championship. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2024 at 4:38 PM, arktiger1975 said:

Exactly! Will never pull for uva in any sport after we got screwed over vs them in the 2019 Final Four.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time.   You won't pull for a team because an OFFICIAL missed a call?  LOL   That's just comical.  That literally had NOTHING to do with Virginia.  

• Dislike 1

Love this from the Aggie Coach 

IMG_3624.jpeg

• Like 1

I have seen Vol fans posting on social media the past day or two that Vitello should be up there right alongside Summit and Neyland on the Mount Rushmore of UT coaches. That's pretty ridiculous, even if he wins it this year. 

Wow that was a pressure cooker way to end game 2. Tennessee pushes to game 3. 

Although I will likely be watching Stanley Cup game 7 final.  Nothing better. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Wow that was a pressure cooker way to end game 2. Tennessee pushes to game 3. 

Although I will likely be watching Stanley Cup game 7 final.  Nothing better. 

It would be so Aggie-like to choke it away after winning game 1. No national championships in any of the 3 major men's sports since 1939. 

• Wow 1

Sure hope TN gets beat tonight. Don’t even want it to be a good game. Only way to look at the thing for me. Certainly not an Aggie fan. 

• Like 3

The Aggies came into game 2 at a notable disadvantage. They still put Tennessee on edge until late. That said, I expect the cocky azz hillbillies to win tonight. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Sure hope TN gets beat tonight. Don’t even want it to be a good game. Only way to look at the thing for me. Certainly not an Aggie fan. 

College football has already been ruined. College baseball will be ruined if Tennessee wins it 

11 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

College football has already been ruined. College baseball will be ruined if Tennessee wins it 

Not for me. Love being at Plainsman Park on beautiful spring afternoon. Take more than that to run me away from the best thing going.

UT mashes like no other. Dreiling is a ridiculously good hitter. Would love to have seen this series with Montgomery playing for the Aggies and Sdao being able to pitch. It’s been fun to watch. I look forward to seeing Irish and Belyeu and their teammates in Omaha next year.