Just now, arktiger1975 said:

Tennessee is the team I least want to see win it. Their coaches, players, and fans are insufferable d---s.

Same here. Guess this should be in the Rivals section. 

Looking forward to the day we make back to Omaha.

• Like 1

UT has a great roster and some big strong kids. But the exit velocity off their bats should raise some suspicions. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

UT has a great roster and some big strong kids. But the exit velocity off their bats should raise some suspicions. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen. 

Didn't they get busted for cheating a couple of years ago, using illegal bats? Probably some PEDs involved too.

12 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Interesting and haven’t thought about. What type of suspicion?

Reminds me of Jackie Sherrill I think. Wanting our game footballs checked for helium after seeing Terry Daniels punt.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Interesting and haven’t thought about. What type of suspicion?

Reminds me of Jackie Sherrill I think. Wanting our game footballs checked for helium after seeing Terry Daniels punt.

Their opponents are hitting HRs at 100-105 exit velo. Their  HRs are consistently at 110-117.  And it’s pretty consistent through their lineup. Could be that they are just that much bigger and stronger, or they’re just the best I’ve ever seen at driving the ball. If they’re not cheating I hope we can align our recruiting to theirs in the near future because it is next level. 

12 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Their opponents are hitting HRs at 100-105 exit velo. Their  HRs are consistently at 110-117.  And it’s pretty consistent through their lineup. Could be that they are just that much bigger and stronger, or they’re just the best I’ve ever seen at driving the ball. If they’re not cheating I hope we can align our recruiting to theirs in the near future because it is next level. 

Everyone would love have similar recruiting. Guessing your pick up has been noted by others. Cheating as with bats not meeting specs? Without a doubt the line up is amazing. With a super charged bat still have to see the pitch and hit it somewhat squarely. 

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Guessing your pick up has been noted by others.

This happened in 2022 and was raised by Tim Corbin. His comment about it was interesting. The SEC does have severely layers of protocols to protect against it as expressed in this article. That said, I’m just a fan with an opinion. (And a resident of Tennessee amongst their insufferable fans so I do have a bias 😅)

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/other-sports/2022/04/02/jordan-beck-illegal-bat-tennessee-baseball-vanderbilt-mike-honcho/7243998001/

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

This happened in 2022 and was raised by Tim Corbin. His comment about it was interesting. The SEC does have severely layers of protocols to protect against it as expressed in this article. That said, I’m just a fan with an opinion. (And a resident of Tennessee amongst their insufferable fans so I do have a bias 😅)

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/other-sports/2022/04/02/jordan-beck-illegal-bat-tennessee-baseball-vanderbilt-mike-honcho/7243998001/

Interesting. I am now convinced that TN is cheating. Some great ball again today. Rain delay prior to SEC cannibalism. 

• Like 1

I just want Florida and FSU to go 0-2 and go back home.   After they are eliminated I don't care who wins it, but would probably pull for Virginia or North Carolina.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WarTiger said:

I just want Florida and FSU to go 0-2 and go back home.   After they are eliminated I don't care who wins it, but would probably pull for Virginia or North Carolina.

What?  I didn’t think we pulled for uva in anything?!

in all seriousness, anyone but Tennessee win please!

Edited by TigerPAC
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

I am with you on “anyone but TN”. Spend a lot of time gulf coast and lived there for a while. FSU fans can be overbearing in football. The forgotten coast area is infested with Georgia dawgs….the nasty kind that do the barking stuff. Always have a wisecrack if you are wearing something Auburn.

• Like 1

BTW, for entertainment could ask for a better 1st round. 3 walk off games and all 1 run games. Missed last night due to rain delay.

Don't really like the Florida fans over their treatment of Mize. Plus having seen Jac Caglianone (and a few others from Florida)in person be rude to kids asking for an autograph, am OK with them going 0-2. Ok with UNC, Kentucky, A&M and I guess NC State for winning.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am with you on “anyone but TN”. Spend a lot of time gulf coast and lived there for a while. FSU fans can be overbearing in football. The forgotten coast area is infested with Georgia dawgs….the nasty kind that do the barking stuff. Always have a wisecrack if you are wearing something Auburn.

That’s 99% of the THUGA fan base. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

Exactly! Will never pull for uva in any sport after we got screwed over vs them in the 2019 Final Four.

9 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Exactly my experience living in Georgia for a summer. Always making smarta-- condescending comments if you are wearing Auburn stuff. That's when my real hatred of Georgia started.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, autigeremt said:

That’s 99% of the THUGA fan base. 

You are truthful. I find the very few Bammer fans that went to school in Tuscaloosa or have some affiliation to be tolerable. Not so with UGA folks.

Edited by SaltyTiger

12 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

@SaltyTiger finding a Bammer with a diploma from UAT is harder than finding a hooker on the front row in a baptist church.  

Rawl Tahd!

It is interesting that Tenn exit velo does seem faster than most others.  And it’s not just 1-2 players, it’s their entire lineup.  I’m sure I have on my anti-Vitello glasses but odd to me.