Steven Pearl talks Basketball

18 hours ago, Lotto said:

Honestly I feel like we owe it to Bruce pearl for building us up to let him pick Steven if he would like 

Unless we are built into a dynasty then nobody should be owed anything. Good to great coach, but let’s not get carried away.  People like the UCONN coach should be given that right to pick their successor, because clearly he has the blueprint. 

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, JerryAU said:

They should take a professional approach, view the landscape from a wide-angle and pursue the best coaching candidates.

You must be on the wrong board! You can't possibly be talking about AU :)   Are you aware of the "best coaching candidates" they have chosen over the past 50 years? So in theory I would agree, but given who we're talking about, I would take Steven in a heartbeat!

On 6/17/2024 at 3:51 PM, DAG said:

Unless we are built into a dynasty then nobody should be owed anything. Good to great coach, but let’s not get carried away.  People like the UCONN coach should be given that right to pick their successor, because clearly he has the blueprint. 

UCONN wasn’t Auburn.  If pearl had the talent of one of those school I honestly believe he’d have a dynasty

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lotto said:

UCONN wasn’t Auburn.  If pearl had the talent of one of those school I honestly believe he’d have a dynasty

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe913bsssuweqv9dngl1pe