2024-2025 Men’s Basketball Schedule

So I didn’t see anything about our upcoming schedule for this season so I thought I would start a thread. Just saw that we will be playing at Duke for the ACC/SEC challenge Wednesday, Dec.4.

So far, we have the Maui Tournament, playing vs Georgia St. and playing at Duke for our nonconference games. We will probably hear more about our nonconference schedule in the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Here are the dates, make it more clear:

November 25-27: Maui Invitational Tournament 

Dec.4: At Duke (ACC/SEC Challenge)

Dec.17: Vs. Georgia St.

I am beyond excited about playing at Duke and it still looks like we could be playing Houston and Purdue. If we do, this will be without a doubt the toughest nonconference schedule Bruce has had since he has been here.

• Like 2

• Like 1

That's awesome we get to play them at Cameron. 

• Like 1

When do AU tickets go on sale? Who do we contact to get in line? If anyone knows, that's a bucket list thing for me. I just never thought AU would be involved. Crap just got real. 

2 hours ago, JuscAUse! said:

When do AU tickets go on sale? Who do we contact to get in line? If anyone knows, that's a bucket list thing for me. I just never thought AU would be involved. Crap just got real. 

It will probably be sometime in August if I had to guess. And yes, never would I have imagined Auburn playing at Duke, cherish these moments because it probably won’t happen again in the near future.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I would like to add there are besides Purdue in Birmingham and Houston at the Rockets Arena in Houston, we are supposed to be playing in the Holiday Hoopsgiving as well, rumored to be against NC State or possibly Ohio State. So Auburn could realistically be playing the entire Final 4 field from this past year for this upcoming season.

Edited by AUSCalum87
  • Like 1

Waiting for the schedule! This should be good!

6 hours ago, AUBwins said:

That's awesome we get to play them at Cameron. 

one of those iconic locales that if we win in, you'd be telling your family for years. To me, that's what OOCs are about. Iconic matchups that'll stand the test of time. Something like Duke against Kentucky in 18-19, where we thought Duke was the greatest big 3 money's ever put together after they ripped UK apart. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

As I read, Pearl and Scheyer both discussed with each other over this matchup. I personally take that to imply Pearl (or Bennett) didn’t do the same to get us an Auburn-UVA matchup last year lol

On 6/12/2024 at 4:18 PM, AUBwins said:

I've already bought flights and booked my hotel room. Taking my Dad. I'm surprising him on Father's Day. I'll have to keep an eye out for when tickets for the game go on sale. Can't wait!

• Like 3