A Doctor Told the Truth. The Feds Showed Up at His Door.

13 hours ago, AU9377 said:

09b2fa531824b37f92a56d994337a793-1633720625.jpg

And you believe it is dead in the middle of Pride Month?  The controversy is not over the LGB part of the coalition, its the TQ and the rest of the alphabet that follows.  

46 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And you believe it is dead in the middle of Pride Month?  The controversy is not over the LGB part of the coalition, its the TQ and the rest of the alphabet that follows.  

Very quietly all my LGB friends that talk out loud agree. They think the TQ+ people are just crazy AF. I am on the DEI Group and the Cultural Group at my company. The small group discussions give me overwhelming hope for humanity. They are so much better than the ignorant partisanship in so many other political discussions.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Very quietly all my LGB friends that talk out loud agree. They think the TQ+ people are just crazy AF. I am on the DEI Group and the Cultural Group at my company. The small group discussions give me overwhelming hope for humanity. They are so much better than the ignorant partisanship in so many other political discussions.

You shouldn't be on any company's DEI Group since you don't understand the point of inclusivity. You are a walking lawsuit. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, cbo said:

You shouldn't be on any company's DEI Group since you don't understand the point of inclusivity. You are a walking lawsuit. 

All hail inclusivity before merit.  What could go wrong?

11 hours ago, cbo said:

Educate me. 

• Haha 1