How Long Will Feckless Joe Biden Ignore...........

Good one Fidy.

I think the more applicable opinion on Joe is why has he ignored his granddaughter's existence? (Hunter's daughter)

Edited by creed
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, creed said:

Good one Fidy.

I think the more applicable opinion on Joe is why has he ignored his granddaughter existence. (Hunter's daughter)?

stay on topic and show me where joe touched you? did he grab YOU by the bootie shoot?

I’ve seen him sniff a lot of hair.   Just waiting for the pic to come out on his butt hair sniff.  😜

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, aubaseball said:

I’ve seen him sniff a lot of hair.   Just waiting for the pic to come out on his butt hair sniff.  😜

dude you opened the can of worms.i have butt hair so long i can braid it so i will save you a sample since you seem so interested. it is ok if you are a perv............

14 hours ago, creed said:

Good one Fidy.

I think the more applicable opinion on Joe is why has he ignored his granddaughter's existence? (Hunter's daughter)

why not ask him? and you want to go that route? trump ignores half his family............

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

dude you opened the can of worms.i have butt hair so long i can braid it so i will save you a sample since you seem so interested. it is ok if you are a perv............

I’ll leave the perv stuff to hair sniffer.   You are the researcher, do a little research on perv and Jill when she was 15 and babysitting.   I was told there might be a photo out there in the interwebs.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

I’ll leave the perv stuff to hair sniffer.   You are the researcher, do a little research on perv and Jill when she was 15 and babysitting.   I was told there might be a photo out there in the interwebs.   

no sir you know the drill.links or it is bull**** and rumors..............

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

why not ask him? and you want to go that route? trump ignores half his family............

no need to ask...actions speak louder than words.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, creed said:

Good one Fidy.

"more applicable"? 

• Haha 1