Hunter Guilty on ALL three Charges

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Vlad Jr., I have to catch a flight to Fayetteville shortly, so I don't have time for your partisan antics. Enjoy your day. :comfort:

Stay moronic and crazy. It suits you.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re lying again. Lying your ass off. Again. It’s an affliction. Deeply seeded affliction.

You’re right, sorry.  It was 50

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Zero swore to it.

Dude, you are the delusional one.   They all either signed a petition or got on tv spewing the same talking point that was spewed for four years.   Russian disinformation!   Who cares if they swore to it.   They got on camera and lied or covered for the Biden family.   Not to mention social media, which in today’s society, is probably more influential than anything.    Unbelievable 

• Facepalm 1

31 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Dude, you are the delusional one.   They all either signed a petition or got on tv spewing the same talking point that was spewed for four years.   Russian disinformation!   Who cares if they swore to it.   They got on camera and lied or covered for the Biden family.   Not to mention social media, which in today’s society, is probably more influential than anything.    Unbelievable 

If you weren’t crazy with hatred, and led like sheep, you’d be able to reasonably process what actually happened instead of the propaganda you’ve been fed for years. They gave their honest and logical assessment of what Rudy showing up with a laptop from a pawnshop looked like. And they were right. It was exactly what it looked like. They never claimed to see it or to know for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

If you weren’t crazy with hatred, and led like sheep, you’d be able to reasonably process what actually happened instead of the propaganda you’ve been fed for years. They gave their honest and logical assessment of what Rudy showing up with a laptop from a pawnshop looked like. And they were right. It was exactly what it looked like. They never claimed to see it or to know for sure.

I’m not the one crazy with hatred or led by anyone.   Sounds like you are the blind one led by CNN.   There were actual people (the pawnshop owner) who said it was from him.  And they were right about what exactly?  Has anyone ever come back on television and said that they were wrong? 

you do exactly what you claim the MAGA cult do.   You throw out stupid talking points as if it covers for what actually happened.   

17 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I’m not the one crazy with hatred or led by anyone.   Sounds like you are the blind one led by CNN.   There were actual people (the pawnshop owner) who said it was from him.  And they were right about what exactly?  Has anyone ever come back on television and said that they were wrong? 

you do exactly what you claim the MAGA cult do.   You throw out stupid talking points as if it covers for what actually happened.   

You claim 51 guys SWORE something was true that wasn’t. They didn’t. Constant embellishment to work guys like you up and you fall for it every time.

• Like 2

Tex, you are in a cult. Pathetic. Not to mention you are a coward. Just own it.

• Haha 1

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc53fd4e8-e594-41e6-9b87-27cbaece3406_1580x1040.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You claim 51 guys SWORE something was true that wasn’t. They didn’t. Constant embellishment to work guys like you up and you fall for it every time.

You take one word out of what I said and then claim it wasn’t true.   Ok, 51 said it was Russian disinformation on television and in print.  Is that better for you.  

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Tex, you are in a cult. Pathetic. Not to mention you are a coward. Just own it.

you need to back off of tex jr. lets all agree you would not mouth that crap to him face to face. quit grandstanding.do better!

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you need to back off of tex jr. lets all agree you would not mouth that crap to him face to face. quit grandstanding.do better!

SMH. May God bless you brother.

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

SMH. May God bless you brother.

think............I would tell my self the same thing if i was in your shoes. and yes i let my mouth get away with me as well.calling a man a coward on the net is just sad.

think............I would tell my self the same thing if i was in your shoes. and yes i let my mouth get away with me as well.calling a man a coward on the net is just sad.

So you thought my statement was inaccurate?

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

So you thought my statement was inaccurate?

i did not read it sir. i just raise hell about what interests me.

i did not read it sir. i just raise hell about what interests me.

Ha! Love ya bro. Hang in there.

Anyway, it is 20:11 here in Fort Bragg. Got an early wakeup. Give em hell. 

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

You take one word out of what I said and then claim it wasn’t true.   Ok, 51 said it was Russian disinformation on television and in print.  Is that better for you.  

Well, there is a difference. 

8 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Vlad Jr., I have to catch a flight to Fayetteville shortly, so I don't have time for your partisan antics. Enjoy your day. :comfort:

this was MORE creative grasshoppa! i give you an 8 out of 10. vlad.................ARE you saying in an off handed way he sucks? uh oh...........grins

Just now, homersapien said:

Well, there is a difference. 

You’re right.   They all lied.  

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

deflection alert!!!!!!!!!! what about ALL the lies trumps craps out every single day? that is ok right?

6 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

No, they gave an educated opinion, instead of "swearing" to it - which would naturally require evidential certainty.

Who in hell would swear to that given all they knew about it's provenance?

You're just another conspiracist desperately trying to support your conspiracy.

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

They didn’t say that. They said the situation had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. It did.

14 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

They didn’t say that. They said the situation had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. It did.

And I’m sure the timing of the memo had nothing to do with the presidential debate just days afterwards.  The nuance of the language pure happenstance, right?