A few Auburn Player Rankings

7 hours ago, TripleDegreeTiger said:

You have both the Xbox and the PS5? Any benefits to that (guess exclusive games).

I bought a PS5 last year (still have a PS4) instead of spending the money to build a new gaming rig. Though I still prefer first person shooter games on a CPU for example. I'm better on mouse keyboard vs controller.

Still haven't decided if I will get the college game when it comes out. I've gotten to where I wait a few months and grab games for half price or less these days.

Initially bought the PS5. However, the main reason I got the Xbox was the ability to play games from past consoles, which is one net negative I had with Sony.  Granted there are some backwards compatibility with the PS5 but not to the extent of Microsoft. 

Edited by DAG
  • Thanks 1

I can't believe they didn't put this on PC as well.  I don't have an xbox or ps5 any longer.  I have a nice PC rig though.

On 6/19/2024 at 1:20 AM, TeamZero77 said:

Did anybody else notice that Alabama was only on 1 of these lists

I did. I cannot EVER remember bammer not having a single defensive player on a Top 10 pre-season SEC list. Even during the Mike Shula years, they had the #1 ranked defense in the Nation in 04 and 05. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DAG said:

Initially bought the PS5. However, the main reason I got the Xbox was the ability to play games from past consoles, which is one net negative I had with Sony.  Granted there are some backwards compatibility with the PS5 but not to the extent of Microsoft. 

Makes sense. I've noticed alot of games have been remastered for Playstation lately. I grabbed the early Tomb Raider and Resident Evils recently that were on sale that they remastered.

• Like 1