A few Auburn Player Rankings

15 minutes ago, WDEagle said:

GQCS85fWYAAc_b-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

i love your dedication sir! i do not feel so all alone now...........

31 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i love your dedication sir! i do not feel so all alone now...........

1000_F_503814221_hgwpZPI3VCHSp3Ihgh9vTxB

• Love 1

Based on this we should have a solid defense.

• Like 1

Did anybody else notice that Alabama was only on 1 of these lists and it was for Ryan Williams as a freshman WR? He was right behind Cam Coleman. I also noticed Georgia only had 1 player make these lists and that was Mykel Williams as an Edge rusher. 

It's probably because those 2 teams had alot of guys go pro but I think some of it means Alabama's returning talent may not be all-world like it's been the past 15+ years. Atleast I'm hoping that's the case. 😄

I don't put much stock in these lists. In all honesty if Jayson Jones is one of the top returning defensive lineman, it does not say much about the DL in the conference.

• Wow 1

23 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

I don't put much stock in these lists. In all honesty if Jayson Jones is one of the top returning defensive lineman, it does not say much about the DL in the conference.

i just posted an article in the daily football thread.............

3 hours ago, 80Tiger said:

Sadly I agree. Jayson seems to have size and tools but never quite matches potential with production. Similar to Wesley Steiner athletic potential was there but production was not.

Neither player so far in their career seemed to have the innate football sense that allows them to react instinctively as oppossed to thinking then reacting.

On 6/14/2024 at 1:15 PM, AuburnNTexas said:

Based on this we should have a solid defense.

We should, and we should also have a capable offense. There is absolutely no reason we shouldn’t win 8 games. Anything less, I’ll consider underachieving.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Did anybody else notice that Alabama was only on 1 of these lists and it was for Ryan Williams as a freshman WR? He was right behind Cam Coleman. I also noticed Georgia only had 1 player make these lists and that was Mykel Williams as an Edge rusher. 

It's probably because those 2 teams had alot of guys go pro but I think some of it means Alabama's returning talent may not be all-world like it's been the past 15+ years. Atleast I'm hoping that's the case. 😄

You are correct sir!!!   At least, I sure hope you are!!!

• Like 2

On 6/17/2024 at 3:56 PM, WDEagle said:

GQSwLB-W8AAysFb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

….Perry Thompson puts this list in his locker for motivation!

and maybe Malcolm Simmons does too.  

• Like 1

I thought this might be NCAA 2025 content.  Just saw where they released the toughest places to play list and thought maybe some player info sneaked out too.  4 weeks.  Guess I have to buy a new Xbox/playstation.  Doubt the Xbox 360 is still serviceable?

16 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I thought this might be NCAA 2025 content.  Just saw where they released the toughest places to play list and thought maybe some player info sneaked out too.  4 weeks.  Guess I have to buy a new Xbox/playstation.  Doubt the Xbox 360 is still serviceable?

Plenty of sales on the XBOX X series , though I have both consoles . Yes that is a flex. 

21 hours ago, DAG said:

Plenty of sales on the XBOX X series , though I have both consoles . Yes that is a flex. 

If I plan on playing just this game do you think I can get away with the bare minimum XboxS?  I’m not a gamer so I don’t need all the storage or high end features 

7 hours ago, Win4AU said:

If I plan on playing just this game do you think I can get away with the bare minimum XboxS?  I’m not a gamer so I don’t need all the storage or high end features 

Yeah , if it truly is your only game. The issue with the S is limited data but just for that game it should be enough unless you bloat it with all the extra stuff EA typical adds as bonus features. Additionally, the processor is not as strong as the X but casual gamer wouldn't notice .

On 6/25/2024 at 12:52 PM, DAG said:

You have both the Xbox and the PS5? Any benefits to that (guess exclusive games).

I bought a PS5 last year (still have a PS4) instead of spending the money to build a new gaming rig. Though I still prefer first person shooter games on a CPU for example. I'm better on mouse keyboard vs controller.

Still haven't decided if I will get the college game when it comes out. I've gotten to where I wait a few months and grab games for half price or less these days.