NCAA approves corporate logos on field

st

·
Views
A approves corporate

they better leave our logo at center field alone.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

“Welcome to Verizon Jordan Hare Stadium. The Rolex time is 3 o’clock, 30 Domino’s pizza delivery minutes before the Progressive Life kickoff between your Apple Auburn Tigers and the California Golden Bears. Rioters please gather in the Chic Fila North End Zone for the Waffle House run to midfield. After this the Bristol Myers Squibb Auburn Marching band will take the field to lead us in the Regions Bank pregame activities co-sponsored by Amazon, the official online retailer of you Auburn Tigers. Now relax on your Coca Cola aluminum bench seats, and enjoy the day.”

not my words but i guessed it might come one day.........

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

“Welcome to Verizon Jordan Hare Stadium. The Rolex time is 3 o’clock, 30 Domino’s pizza delivery minutes before the Progressive Life kickoff between your Apple Auburn Tigers and the California Golden Bears. Rioters please gather in the Chic Fila North End Zone for the Waffle House run to midfield. After this the Bristol Myers Squibb Auburn Marching band will take the field to lead us in the Regions Bank pregame activities co-sponsored by Amazon, the official online retailer of you Auburn Tigers. Now relax on your Coca Cola aluminum bench seats, and enjoy the day.”

Nw54nHn.jpg

• Haha 6

Brought to you by Carl’s Jr.

Edited by AUwent
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Gotta have revenue...........may as well go with the flow or get off.

i understand but center field logo? that is what upsets me and i will not stand for it but hell i have had to sit before big shooter..........

• Like 1

hell at least give it to yellow man as much as he donates i guess..............

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

It’s coming, gotta have a way to pay all the “student athletes”…

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Just a different form of prostitution.

Don’t get this statement, sorry.

On 6/10/2024 at 2:47 PM, aubiefifty said:

st

·
Views
A approves corporate

You should tune in and listen to an UGA game on the radio sometime. It's one big commercialy sponsored vomit fest.

"Scanna Energy" first down, Such, and such law offices timeout, Yada Yada Yada. It's nauseating. 

Milo's and Yellawood. I know this will be amazing motivation for our players and a gazillion dollars of purchases by Auburn fans who see those field ads. I know I'll want some of that Yellawood flavored Milo's tea! Yum!

Some of you old timers (I'm one) may remember the ancient days when Golden Flakes potato chips sponsored the coaches each week talking about the win/loss on TV. Maybe Auburn could litter the entire field with Golden Flake Potato Chips! The OL and DL could munch throughout the entire game!

Okay. Fun time is now over. Return to your serious discussion of logos on the field.

Edited by AURex
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Don’t get this statement, sorry.

Don't care. sorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• WarTiger changed the title to NCAA approves corporate logos on field
On 6/10/2024 at 7:29 PM, GoAU said:

It’s coming, gotta have a way to pay all the “student athletes”…

Yep, in addition to finding the funds to pay our share of that +$2.8Billion lawsuit to former athletes AND another $20Million/yr in revenue sharing for current athletes. 🤑

• Wow 1

Time to get Kelloggs on the phone-
Frosted Flakes Tony at midfield. 

I understand the reason but I can still hate the reason as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Don't care. sorry.

swampy i thought we agreed to team up if we try to get something started? i am not too old to bring the fire. but i have to pass on hank as he loaned me the price of a good cheeseburger. and we know they taste wonderful with a gummy..............grins. i miss you sexy.

• Haha 1

About time for me to find a new form of entertainment on Saturdays. Sick of this crap. Last kid graduates from AU next May. Can’t come quick enough. Go to hell,NIL.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gr82be said:

Time to get Kelloggs on the phone-
Frosted Flakes Tony at midfield. 

I understand the reason but I can still hate the reason as well. 

i heard the commodores are going with cap'n crunch.............i might swap loyalties if it is peanut butter flavored..........grins

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

swampy i thought we agreed to team up if we try to get something started? i am not too old to bring the fire. but i have to pass on hank as he loaned me the price of a good cheeseburger. and we know they taste wonderful with a gummy..............grins. i miss you sexy.

Hanks a good un…he knows my schtick…😆

• Love 1

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Hanks a good un…he knows my schtick…😆

does he know what a fine butt you have? i could send a picture with your permission? grins

• Haha 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

does he know what a fine butt you have? i could send a picture with your permission? grins

Seriously, how did you know?🤣

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Seriously, how did you know?🤣

oh i am so sorry for spilling the beans sir. my memory slips................i will try to reel it back in..........grins

• Haha 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

oh i am so sorry for spilling the beans sir. my memory slips................i will try to reel it back in..........grins

Lord…help me..😂

• Haha 1