Evangenitals

447972754_968407118664621_647806949662218534_n.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Not very nice 50.

when stupid hits politics i do not hold back. you would not think it but i am holding back more than you think.besides i have told you twice how super i thought you are and you have ignored me so i assume you would understand if you were not so down on me. prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

when stupid hits politics i do not hold back. you would not think it but i am holding back more than you think.besides i have told you twice how super i thought you are and you have ignored me so i assume you would understand if you were not so down on me. prove me wrong.

I very much apologize if I ignored you and I am in no way down on you - you stir things up in a fun way. Simply on this one I felt you were using a pretty broad brush and went past… stirring.

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

I very much apologize if I ignored you and I am in no way down on you - you stir things up in a fun way. Simply on this one I felt you were using a pretty broad brush and went past… stirring.

it would surprise you to know i consider religion sacred and i have nothing good about folks who corrupt such religion. i dislikw christians who use their beliefs to hurt others. they need to show more love and less hate.love is the higher law and if i feel it is being abused i will speak out. i have two friends that are preachers. one i grew up with and the other is in a beatles tribute ban in the 'ham. i am not down on the decent folks. hell we have ichie who is as loving as can be and he gets made fun of all the time. see how that works? i still think you are a good guy.at least you examine things and not just fall for the maga dog and pony show.

• Like 1