Kamala Harris is Sickening

Kamala Harris is one reason why would not vote for a Biden/Harris ticket. She rightfully is saddened by Palestinian civilians getting killed. Civilians unfortunately get killed in wars. But she shows no empathy for Israelis killed rescuing hostages or happiness that innocent people were taken hostage by Hamas to begin with. At least the Israelis care about hostages which is more than this administration does.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/3033777/kamala-harris-grieves-for-innocent-palestinians-killed-in-israeli-raid-to-save-hostages/

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Kamala Harris is one reason why would not vote for a Biden/Harris ticket. She rightfully is saddened by Palestinian civilians getting killed. Civilians unfortunately get killed in wars. But she shows no empathy for Israelis killed rescuing hostages or happiness that innocent people were taken hostage by Hamas to begin with. At least the Israelis care about hostages which is more than this administration does.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/3033777/kamala-harris-grieves-for-innocent-palestinians-killed-in-israeli-raid-to-save-hostages/

Kamala sucks. I am almost certain Biden planned to serve only one term and then let the next popular Dem take over. It should have been Kamala but she's a goof that no one likes. And, sadly, the Democratic bench is not deep. 

However, you are wrong on this point. The leadership of both parties is lock step with Israel. Pay more attention to the funds than the words. 

But even still, here are the words from the article you linked. I don't know what you object to here:

“On Oct. 7, Hamas committed a brutal massacre of 1,200 innocent people and abducted 250 hostages,” Harris said. “Thankfully, four of those hostages were reunited with their families tonight. And we mourn all of the innocent lives that have been lost in Gaza, including those tragically killed today.”

“We have been working every day to bring an end to this conflict in a way that ensures Israel is secure, brings home all hostages, ends ongoing suffering for Palestinian people, and ensures that Palestinians can enjoy their right to self-determination, dignity, and freedom,” Harris added. “As President Biden said last week, it is time for this war to end.”

• Thanks 1

I'd bet money that Son never actually reads the articles he posts on here and only reacts based on the headlines.

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I'd bet money that Son never actually reads the articles he posts on here and only reacts based on the headlines.

And even those go through his MAGA filter.

Just look at the OP title and compare it to what Kamala actually said.

• Like 2

when you plan to vote for a crook and sexual predator you have to make excuses to justify stuff to yourself.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

And you would be wrong....again (LOL)

Personal opinion - Harris is simply over her head and a liability to Biden. Itd be damn awkward for Biden, but he’s asking us to sign up for voting for a guy who realistically may not finish his term - he should trade up at VP.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

And you would be wrong....again (LOL)

Maybe I am. But the reason so many people think you don't read the articles you post is because your commentary usually is contradicted by the article or doesn't make any sense in relation to it 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Maybe I am. But the reason so many people think you don't read the articles you post is because your commentary usually is contradicted by the article or doesn't make any sense in relation to it 

Did Kamala not say what I said she did?

31 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Did Kamala not say what I said she did?

look at @cbo's post above for a good explanation. 

You call her sickening and insinuate that Kamala doesn't care about Israeli lives or for the hostages, yet you link to an article that directly quotes Kamala both condemning the Hamas attack and expressing happiness at the rescue of the hostages. 

Your post seems to be a response to only the articles headline which is" Kamala Harris Grieves for "innocent" Palestinians killed in raid to save hostages" , and not based on what she actually said, 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

You call her sickening and insinuate that Kamala doesn't care about Israeli lives or for the hostages, yet you link to an article that directly quotes Kamala both condemning the Hamas attack and expressing happiness at the rescue of the hostages. 

Your post seems to be a response to only the articles headline which is" Kamala Harris Grieves for "innocent" Palestinians killed in raid to save hostages" , and not based on what she actually said, 

The Washington "Examiner" clearly is more interested in pandering to their targeted audience rather than simply reporting the truth.

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The Washington "Examiner" clearly is more interested in pandering to their targeted audience rather than simply reporting the truth.

Isn't this pretty much true of most of the media these days, including the ones you link.

25 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

@Son of A Tiger ok...you facepalm my post (as usual), but do you have an actual response? 

Look....lets be honest here. 100% 

We all know you didn't read the article or Kamala's full quote before you posted this....it's pretty dang obvious....you know it too....it's ok...we're among friends here. This isn't life or death stuff. But we're also going to tease you about it till you actually admit it. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Isn't this pretty much true of most of the media these days, including the ones you link.

No, it's not.

rom 2005 to 2013, the Examiner published a daily tabloid-sized newspaper, distributed throughout the D.C. metro area. The newspaper focused on local news and political commentary.[4] The local newspaper ceased publication on June 14, 2013, whereupon its content began to focus almost exclusively on national politics, from a conservative point of view, switching its print edition from a daily newspaper to an expanded print weekly magazine format.[5][6][7]

.....The Examiner has been described as and is widely regarded as conservative.[22]

....In January 2019, the Washington Examiner published a story with the headline, "Border rancher: 'We've found prayer rugs out here. It's unreal'". Shortly thereafter, President Donald Trump cited the story as another justification for a border wall amid the 2018–19 federal government shutdown. The story in question cited one anonymous rancher who offered no evidence of prayer rugs. The story provided no elaboration on how the rancher knew the rugs in question were Muslim prayer rugs. The author of the story formerly worked as press secretary for the anti-immigration group Federation for American Immigration Reform. Stories of Muslim prayer rugs at the border are urban myths that have frequently popped up since at least 2005, but without evidence.[27] The Examiner never issued a clarification or retracted the story.

.....In April 2019, Quartz reported that White House advisor Stephen Miller had been purposely leaking information on border apprehensions and asylum seekers to the Washington Examiner so that the paper would publish stories with alarming statistics that sometimes criticized DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, which he could then show to Trump to undermine her. Nielsen was fired in April 2019, reportedly for being insufficiently hawkish on immigration.[28][29]

......The Washington Examiner has published opinion pieces that oppose or deny the scientific consensus on climate change.[30][31][32][33]

.......In 2017, the Washington Examiner editorial board supported Trump's unilateral withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accords,

I will give them credit for at least one position:

On the day after former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson testified before the House select committee on the January 6 attack, the Examiner published an editorial titled "Trump proven unfit for power again," writing in part:

Cassidy Hutchinson's Tuesday testimony ought to ring the death knell for former President Donald Trump's political career. Trump is unfit to be anywhere near power ever again ... Hutchinson's testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power ... Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.[41][42]

Of course, that didn't last.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Examiner

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Son of A Tiger said:

If you know this, why not take the time to actually read the article and form your own opinion? You had time to post about it on this board. 

• Like 3

On 6/10/2024 at 1:37 PM, auburnatl1 said:

Personal opinion - Harris is simply over her head and a liability to Biden. Itd be damn awkward for Biden, but he’s asking us to sign up for voting for a guy who realistically may not finish his term - he should trade up at VP.

Well said. Kamala gives a thought to a on the fence guy.

A liability to Biden? That made my coffee shoot through my nose. That dude is a walking, sorry, shuffling liability all on his own. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

A liability to Biden? That made my coffee shoot through my nose. That dude is a walking, sorry, shuffling liability all on his own. 

Whereas, Trump.......:rolleyes:

It's a choice, not an affirmation.

• Thanks 1

Look, not taking up for SOAT here but we all know basically what is going on in this election. 

Biden: Good ole "President Sh!tz His Pantz." Mumbles through almost every speech saying embarrassingly dumb stuff that only people in an old folks home can understand. 
WTF is a "dog-faced pony soldier anyways?" Never mind. You don't know either, Biden doesn't know himself. 

trump: just a hyperbolic a**hole that says anything that comes into his head. I swear he makes speeches where he just repeats himself over and over.

Kamala: She is the 21st Century Queen of the Word Salad. She can talk for two hours and not say anything. She does it all the time. She has done really well for herself considering that the only thing she ever did to get where she is now is Willy Brown. I said what I said. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Look, not taking up for SOAT here but we all know basically what is going on in this election. 

Biden: Good ole "President Sh!tz His Pantz." Mumbles through almost every speech saying embarrassingly dumb stuff that only people in an old folks home can understand. 
WTF is a "dog-faced pony soldier anyways?" Never mind. You don't know either, Biden doesn't know himself. 

trump: just a hyperbolic a**hole that says anything that comes into his head. I swear he makes speeches wear he just repeats himself over and over.

Kamala: She is the 21st Century Queen of the Word Salad. She can talk for two hours and not say anything. She does it all the time. She has done really well for herself considering that the only thing she ever did to get where she is now is Willy Brown. I said what I said. 

I’m not on “X”,  formerly known as Twitter but if I were you would be my first follow. 😅💪🏻

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

So if simply an old guy causes that kind of reaction, I’m afraid to ask what reaction Trump causes.

Exploding into flames?

10 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

So if simply an old guy causes that kind of reaction, I’m afraid to ask what reaction Trump causes.

Exploding into flames?

Simply an old guy? He's the freaking President of the United States. You have absolutely nothing in your vocabulary that could cause me to explode into flames. Maybe have a laughing fit but not flames my boy. 

39 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Simply an old guy? He's the freaking President of the United States. You have absolutely nothing in your vocabulary that could cause me to explode into flames. Maybe have a laughing fit but not flames my boy. 

KydrX2W.gif

1 hour ago, Hay Field 101 said:

1) don’t underestimate my vocabulary 😇 2)

image.png.e25710f5e1f2176c041116dae1015918.png

• Haha 1