Tubs is such an embarrassment

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

....Some of the most caring people in the world, on a personal level are kind and would give the shirt off their back to keep a stranger warm, are the same people that push back against any idea that involves change.  The "us vs them" has been an underlying theme for over a century, but it is now being used to galvanize people into competing factions like never before.

Remember the 60's in Alabama?  I do.

Alabama's White Citizens Rally Against Integration

This handbill was distributed at a 1956 anti-integration rally attended by over 10,000 white citizens in Montgomery, Alabama. Montgomery's mayor was one of the featured speakers at the rally.

When in the course of human events it becomes necessary to abolish the Negro race, proper methods should be used. Among these are guns, bows and arrows, sling shots and knives.

We hold these truths to be self evident that all whites are created equal with certain rights; among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of dead niggers.

In every stage of the bus boycott we have been oppressed and degraded because of black slimy, juicy, unbearably stinking niggers. The conduct should not be dwelt upon because behind them they have an ancestral background of Pigmies, head hunters and snot suckers.

My friends it is time we wised up to these black devils. I tell you they are a group of two legged agitators who persist in walking up and down our streets protruding their black lips. If we don’t stop helping these African flesh eaters, we will soon wake up and find Rev. King in the White House.

LET’S GET ON THE BALL WHITE CITIZENS.

image.jpeg.1dcf98f6eed86cf0339cfb6573c23d4f.jpeg

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

If we only had Jared Kushner and his Saudi buds negotiating middle east peace.....

You mean the Abraham Accord.  Yeah, I agree.

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He says this *days* before Russia invaded, DAYS.  Russia was building up troops on the border for months.  It like know there is a border crisis at our southern border and not doing anything until 5 month before the election and that something amounts to nothing.

One weak SOB.  Hindsight is 20/20, we need a president that can see developments before it happens.

I give up. This is la la land Trump-style inventing stuff to suit you.  I mean - you’re not kinda wrong, you’re 100% wrong. Which is a rare … achievement. There were many warnings that went on for months.  There are zillions of articles everywhere. Wow.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-nato-353b9d46e2b0d0c7113cc760b144d7fb

• Haha 3

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

I give up. This is la la land Trump-style inventing stuff to suit you.  I mean - you’re not kinda wrong, you’re 100% wrong. Which is a rare … achievement. There were many warnings that went on for months.  There are zillions of articles everywhere. Wow.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-nato-353b9d46e2b0d0c7113cc760b144d7fb

IM4 is becoming progressively crazier at an increasing rate.  :laugh:

(Kinda reminds me of Trump in that way.)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Do you still believe who was president was still irrelevant?

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Do you still believe who was president was still irrelevant?

Yes. Do you believe Covid is trumps fault? Happened while he was president.  Must be.

Factless haphazard blaming seems like a strange hobby to me.

35 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

445364502_1340111067379084_2939634045356965408_n.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Anybody who blinks or closes their eyes to pray or think is at risk of having a photo taken and a duplicitous moron claiming their were “practically asleep” at an event where they actually was very engaged.

Let’s go with thinking or meditating. Praying would insult some people. Tubs would need to be great with phone to catch a blink.

Apparently Coach was more focused on Biden than the ceremony. He may as well have been napping. I have said it was pretty a lame post.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Let’s go with thinking or meditating. Praying would insult some people. Tubs would need to be great with phone to catch a blink.

Apparently Coach was more focused on Biden than the ceremony. He may as well have been napping. I have said it was pretty a lame post.

I doubt Tubs took it. But I take pictures with people blinking all the time without intending to.

16 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Yes. Do you believe Covid is trumps fault? Happened while he was president.  Must be.

Factless haphazard blaming seems like a strange hobby to me.

I believe Covid was used to create a reason to blame Trump and it stuck.  Politics is a strange hobby.

• Wow 1

Dear lord. Nobody blames Trump for the onset on covid.

Or earth quakes.  

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I believe Covid was used to create a reason to blame Trump and it stuck.  Politics is a strange hobby.

Those Conspiracy Flakes taste good this morning?

His response to Covid was certainly used, but not the virus itself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I think this kind of thing was what hurt him with Covid:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I think this kind of thing was what hurt him with Covid:

That poor woman's face. Looks like she can feel her entire career slipping away in that moment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Dear lord. Nobody blames Trump for the onset on covid.

Or earth quakes.  

I didn’t say that, did I!!!!  You do remember the Biden quote about anybody who is *responsible* for 220,000 (at the time) deaths should not be president.

To refresh your memory:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

Those Conspiracy Flakes taste good this morning?

His response to Covid was certainly used, but not the virus itself.

Good lord, splitting hairs to drive your narrative.  Get over yourself.

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I doubt Tubs took it. But I take pictures with people blinking all the time without intending to.

We don’t know for sure but chances are relatively slim of catching someone in a blink. Think I read like 50 or 60 to 1 somewhere.

Regardless, at his age people should be allowed un harassed sleep anytime they choose.

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I didn’t say that, did I!!!!  You do remember the Biden quote about anybody who is *responsible* for 220,000 (at the time) deaths should not be president.

To refresh your memory:

Remember that but never knew if the figure was quantified in sensible manner or if Joe was confused and making stuff up again.

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Good lord, splitting hairs to drive your narrative.  Get over yourself.

I guess you need to express yourself more clearly, as @auburnatl1 thought you were saying the same thing.

And despite your "logic", it is not splitting hairs. Blaming someone for the outbreak of a virus as opposed to their response is quite a different thing.

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

To refresh your memory:

Trumps handling of Covid early on felt like pure out of control panic. Just lots of finger pointing and injecting kitchen cleaners.  The usual Trump duck hunting at night chaos. Lots of muzzle flashes - not hitting much.

However was he responsible for those deaths? No, that was a dumb and cheap shot by the Biden campaign.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

We don’t know for sure but chances are relatively slim of catching someone in a blink. Think I read like 50 or 60 to 1 somewhere.

Regardless, at his age people should be allowed un harassed sleep anytime they choose.

I blow those odds all to hell.

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

To refresh your memory:

This has always been such a weak argument.

The horse was already out of the barn when Biden became President. The virus was everywhere. I'm not saying Trump could have stopped the outbreak, but he could have mitigated it by actually admitting there was a problem and working hard to get everyone prepared. Would also have been nice if he had not been training his supporters to mistrust every institution our society has built over the decades.

• Like 1

447697663_10168546490280287_5763332493718151375_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

This has always been such a weak argument.

Yes, I agree.  Biden really had a weak argument there.  He should have never said it. It made him look foolish.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, I agree.  Biden really had a weak argument there.  He should have never said it. It made him look foolish.

Ooooo....clever.

• Haha 1