Curious..............

how many of you that think biden has declined so bad he should step down when mr raygun could not tell you his own name and nancy had to answer all the questions. so tell me what the difference? i have yet to hear a repub say a word about poor ol ronnie. why is that?

30 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

how many of you that think biden has declined so bad he should step down when mr raygun could not tell you his own name and nancy had to answer all the questions. so tell me what the difference? i have yet to hear a repub say a word about poor ol ronnie. why is that?

I don’t recall Reagan declining nearly as much Biden appears. Of course we did not have internet, social media and people like you posting goofy stuff. Even if Reagan did it would have been late in his 2nd term when he could not seek re reelection. 

Regardless I think Biden is too old to seek reelection. Feel the same about Trump. Love to see both bow out gracefully. You don’t see organizations hiring 80 year olds as CEO. There is a reason some organizations have a mandatory retirement age. Not to diminish that there have been cases where elderly people did amazing things.

• Like 1

I think most of the people from that era that could answer this question have Biden’s issue…”they don’t remember”.  😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

You are making stuff up.  Reagan was awesome.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Reagan was awesome. But in his last years he was showing early signs of Alzheimer’s, which is eventually what he died of. Ps Trumps father died of the same thing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Good one.  All I hear from the left is whataboutism when someone on the right brings something up.   Hear pot! hear pot! come here pot !   

52 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Good one.  All I hear from the left is whataboutism when someone on the right brings something up.   Hear pot! hear pot! come here pot !   

answer the question sweet cheeks...........no what a whatever as I started my own thread and you cannot sack up and give a real answer. my new nicname for you isa t-ball..............

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

i think YOU are on drugs. raygun was an idiot. the fookin monkey was smarter than he was and you as well.

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I don’t recall Reagan declining nearly as much Biden appears. Of course we did not have internet, social media and people like you posting goofy stuff. Even if Reagan did it would have been late in his 2nd term when he could not seek re reelection. 

Regardless I think Biden is too old to seek reelection. Feel the same about Trump. Love to see both bow out gracefully. You don’t see organizations hiring 80 year olds as CEO. There is a reason some organizations have a mandatory retirement age. Not to diminish that there have been cases where elderly people did amazing things.

the man was a blathering idiot and could not answer a question so nancy would tell him what to say. this is true i saw it myself. finally it got so bad she just started answering questions on her own. i remember it well but as usual you guys deflect,lie,or act like you missed when i know better.

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

i bet you scare the neighborhood kids jj.............

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i remember it well but as usual you guys deflect,lie,or act like you missed when i know better.

Thought you wanted honest thoughts on your topic “curious”. You are the “ blabbering idiot”. I haven’t lied, or deflected anything. Gave you an answer you requested. 

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Thought you wanted honest thoughts on your topic “curious”. You are the “ blabbering idiot”. I haven’t lied, or deflected anything. Gave you an answer you requested. 

well you have to give me an honest answer on the question i asked. you do know how conversations work right? your wife wants you to go take out the trash salty..............

Posted (edited)

If you act like an idiot i am going to treat you like one.

Edited by aubiefifty

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well you have to give me an honest answer on the question i asked. you do know how conversations work right? your wife wants you to go take out the trash salty..............

I did give you an honest answer. Nothing in return other than being called a liar. 

BTW, took my trash out earlier. Washed some dishes also. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Now that is funny. Sorry @aubaseball

It’s all good.   White fifty cent has got good ones every now and then 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i bet you scare the neighborhood kids jj.............

Only a pervert like you would make a comment like that. Pathetic.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

You want opinions? Here's my opinion.

My opinion -- and yes, I was there during the Reagan administration -- the guy was governing in dementia. Nancy would give him a jelly bean and whisper the answers in his ear, and he would say "Welp blah blah blah"

I know Republicans (many of whom were not there during his administration) look back on his administration as some sort of foundational magic. But the reality is --

1. Reaganomics trickle down economics is spectacularly sh*tophonic
2. Invading Granada was some sort of WW2.5?
3. Pumping aid to Afghanistan Taliban
4. His immigration policy resulted in the greatest increase in illegal immigration in history|
5. He supported a total national ban on abortions
6. And ya know, this could go on and on.

The man was a disaster as president. Which is why, I guess, Republicans revere Rayguns.

As for Biden, well, he has made some decisions I don't go along with, but ya know, he has not yet asked for a jelly bean.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

jj has some kind of sexual fetish going on. he has called harris a whore with no facts to prove and now he thinks i am a ped? i do not like your sexual overtones jj but i understand. if i was married to your dumbass i damn sure would not give you any. but hey call your buddy trump as i hear he knows a guy that can hook you up.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

jj has some kind of sexual fetish going on. he has called harris a whore with no facts to prove and now he thinks i am a ped? i do not like your sexual overtones jj but i understand. if i was married to your dumbass i damn sure would not give you any. but hey call your buddy trump as i hear he knows a guy that can hook you up.

You’re the one obsessed with perversion, not me. Look up Kamala and Willie Brown. 

19 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I was still being swaddled at Reagans 2nd term :lol: 

But wasn't he lucid (whether you liked his politics or not) during his first term? With a sharp decline in his second term?

Letting a sitting president who is losing his mental acuity stay around to finish his term is one thing. Trying to re-elect them is another. The republicans could have had an easy slam dunk win over Biden running a lot of different candidates. Instead they decided to once again run with the lame horse Trump. They'll have no one but themselves to blame for four more years of Biden imo.

• Like 2

I ran across this today, Reagan’s 40th D-Day anniversary speach:

Notice that even entering his second term he did not say “These are the heroes that helped end the war, repeat the line”.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Letting a sitting president who is losing his mental acuity stay around to finish his term is one thing. Trying to re-elect them is another

We obviously have folks that do not understand that.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

We obviously have folks that do not understand that.

Had the gop nominated virtually anyone but Trump, this election would probably already be over. 

Instead - mental decline vs sociopathic nuts seems to be an uninspiring choice for many.

• Thanks 1