Pride Month?

38 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I can tell you are sarcastically attacking my Christianity.  Go ahead. All you're doing is fulfilling Bible prophecy.

He’s not the one mocking Christianity— you are.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

I fear that the only way we are going to get them out is an overthrow of the government, or possibly another Civil War.

Let's do a whole bunch of praying until the election.

First step is recognizing your messaging / policies have moved too far right and are actively losing the center. 

Next should be self explanatory, a convicted felon should never be on your ticket.

Edited by arein0

58 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He’s not the one mocking Christianity— you are.

nooooooooo

And it's the gang mentality of libs coming out as expected.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

I thought playing the victim card was reserved for the left :poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I guess Trump was "calling out their BS" when he lied claiming that Barack Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.  Was it calling them out when he claimed that Covid was some kind of hoax meant to harm him politically?  Maybe he was calling them out when he lied to everyone while claiming that he won the 2020 election.  He still parrots that lie and many of you still buy it hook line and sinker.

MAGA adores him so much that they are willing to pay his legal bills and believe anything they are told.  I'm still not certain that I know the point in time that they want to make America like again?  Going backwards always works out so well for a society..... cough cough.

Leave it to you to focus on Trump when the Dems, and in particular Biden, that has skewed so far left there is only one choice for Christians to make.

Society can never go all the way back, but to loose all concept of reality and call it progressive isn’t working either.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I voted Republican in every election until 2016. Hell I was a Reagan volunteer. Libs aint your problem, sanity is.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

While you're at it look up the scripture that says there will be wars & rumors of wars.  Also Bible prophecy.

Apparently a self-fulfilling prophecy, because the only people I hear talking about war and overthrowing the government are people who routinely talk about how important their faith is.

• Like 3

Just now, Leftfield said:

Apparently a self-fulfilling prophecy, because the only people I hear talking about war and overthrowing the government are people who routinely talk about how important their faith is.

Obviously “the blessed are the peacemakers” passage goes right over some people’s heads.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Obviously “the blessed are the peacemakers” passage goes right over some people’s heads.

Starting to believe that even though most here are Christians. There is clearly a massive divide in the nature of God. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

I agree extreme liberalism is cultural chaos. And there are Marxist overtones. 

So that’s the extreme left. Then how would you classify Maga? Doesn’t require a lot of thinking does it?  Just as friggin creepy.

I know how you and the lib media classify MAGA.  It seems to be calling half the American public something made up as a derogatory classification.  Like anyone else, conservatives can think for themselves.  Labeling all of them as some kind of lower class is disgusting and should stop, but the narrative is set.

There are some extreme right groups, I would not classify MAGA as extreme right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

I know how you and the lib media classify MAGA.  It seems to be calling half the American public something made up as a derogatory classification.  Like anyone else, conservatives can think for themselves.  Labeling all of them as some kind of lower class is disgusting and should stop, but the narrative is set.

There are some extreme right groups, I would not classify MAGA as extreme right.

First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem

• Like 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

I’ll say this, after reading Argo today, you’re looking less nutty by the post. And yes - its fair to say I cast maga in a broad net.

But are there considerable portions of maga radicals who should scare the hell out of anybody?…. (yes it’s a rhetorical question)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, arein0 said:

First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem

Why don’t you explain my problem.

10 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Starting to believe that even though most here are Christians. There is clearly a massive divide in the nature of God. 

There’s a reason there are over 1,000 denominations amongst the Christian church. Different perspectives and interpretations of scripture, doctrine, and traditions. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

There’s a reason there are over 1,000 denominations amongst the Christian church. Different perspectives and interpretations of scripture, doctrine, and traditions. 

I knew that, I just always assumed the Spirit of God was the same throughout. Clearly I was wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’ll say this, after reading Argo today, you’re looking less nutty by the post. And yes - its fair to say I cast maga in a broad net.

But are there considerable portions of maga radicals who should scare the hell out of anybody?…. (yes it’s a rhetorical question)

The Dems today it seems don’t take pushback well at all.  You and the Dems are to used to go along to get along.  When the Dems skewed so far left, things changed.

The Republicans are looking to change within the system, but in order to do that they need the majority in the house and senate.  

Dems have been in cram down mode for 3+ years now.  The election in November is important, but if Trump doesn’t get elected the house and senate had to change or Kamala will be unleashed.

Just now, arein0 said:

I knew that, I just always assumed the Spirit of God was the same throughout. Clearly I was wrong.

It is an unfortunate truth. The Spirit of God as I understand it should be a unity thing. Instead it is increasingly becoming a divider, in the same spirit of our politics. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, arein0 said:

First step to recovery is admitting recognizing you have a problem

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why don’t you explain my problem.

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

And…. Put up or shut up.

• Haha 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

When the Dems skewed so far left, things changed.

We are a nation of 330,000,000 plus. Past elections say we’re very equally divided along conservative/liberal. Neither you  nor I get to call the shots for how people who have different beliefs than us live and think. Far left to you may be moderate for some and far right for others, and vice versa. The split occurs when one is so arrogant to think that the half of America that thinks like them is right about everything. We used to understand compromise and middle ground. Now we don’t. Biden didn’t break everything in this nation and neither did Trump. Trump can’t fix it all and neither can Biden.  

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Like anyone else, conservatives can think for themselves.

Oh, thank goodness! I can think for myself after all!

I was really worried the other day when you said I couldn't. Despondent, even. I had to seek counseling.

Wait, did I say "seek counseling"? I meant "eat a burrito". I had to eat a burrito. 

• Haha 2

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

The Dems today it seems don’t take pushback well at all.  You and the Dems are to used to go along to get along.  When the Dems skewed so far left, things changed.

The Republicans are looking to change within the system, but in order to do that they need the majority in the house and senate.  

Dems have been in cram down mode for 3+ years now.  The election in November is important, but if Trump doesn’t get elected the house and senate had to change or Kamala will be unleashed.

I am uncomfortable with maga obviously but also portions of the Dems. There were always the kkk and the communist type groups - but they were historically fringe punchlines. Now they’re congressmen. 

As long as Rino and conservative democrat are insults and not embraced, all that’s left is mtg’s and aoc’s. Good luck with that.

People don’t see and fear enough the rise of the “Updyke’s”. They don’t always stop at trees.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

We are a nation of 330,000,000 plus. Past elections say we’re very equally divided along conservative/liberal. Neither you  nor I get to call the shots for how people who have different beliefs than us live and think. Far left to you may be moderate for some and far right for others, and vice versa. The split occurs when one is so arrogant to think that the half of America that thinks like them is right about everything. We used to understand compromise and middle ground. Now we don’t. Biden didn’t break everything in this nation and neither did Trump. Trump can’t fix it all and neither can Biden.  

Spoken like a man that has few convictions.  Biden ran as a moderate just 4 years ago and hasn’t lived up to his promise.  It is time for him to go.  We need a more moderated stance in government and we haven’t had it for awhile.

Trump is more moderated than Biden has shown to be.  Crazy isn’t it?

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I am uncomfortable with maga obviously but also portions of the Dems. There were always the kkk and the communist type groups - but they were historically fringe punchlines. Now they’re congressmen. 

As long as Rino and conservative democrat are insults and not embraced, all that’s left is mtg’s and aoc’s. Good luck with that.

People don’t see and fear enough the rise of the “Updyke’s”. They don’t always stop at trees.

We’ve got 4 more years of crazy no matter who wins the presidency.  God help us all.