Pride Month?

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Back to the pride marches, they do kinda remind me a bit of the Jan 6 guys. Just more colorful, better dressed, less armed, and no gallows. Each group simply expressing pride, unity, and national awareness in different ways.

image.thumb.jpeg.4527aab895c31f5dd7e7d2ea8899812a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.35d3837754b0219b90052af9ccba10d3.jpeg

Think Brother Homer said he has attended a few pride marches. Maybe he can share pics.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Think Brother Homer said he has attended a few pride marches. Maybe he can share pics.

That id pay top dollar for. He strikes me as a snappy dresser.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I do believe that there is a chance Trump could get the price back down the way he had it...

How?

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

That id pay top dollar for. He strikes me as a snappy dresser.

Know he has lot of property and needs a tractor. Look a little odd bush hogging in rainbow themed sweater vest and boots.

• Haha 1

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

This should be good

I saw a Facebook post that says electing Trump would mean 20 to 40% COL savings. He may be on to something.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I saw a Facebook post that says electing Trump would mean 20 to 40% COL savings. He may be on to something.

If it's on Facebook, it must be true.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, would it be too much to ask you religious types to just lay off in the interim?

Lay off what? Ignore wrong by turning our heads? Not going to happen.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

I have no doubt trump is capable of rewriting macro economics theory for the past 200 years. Just deport some Mexicans, whip out a few tariffs, and blame some Dems when he fails - presto, problem solved. Any more tough issues to tackle?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

How?

The same way he got it there before.  Don't know how & really don't care.   Just want it back.

Again: Can Biden get it there?  Absolutely Not!!!!!

Can Trump get it there?   Maybe

I'll take maybe over absolutely not.

• Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You crack me up Salty.

20 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I just got my renewal notice for my auto insurance.... going up $178 for the 6 month premium.  No claims, no tickets no nothing EVER.   I am willing to bet that the insurance company will make record profits from their auto division this year, but I will be told they have no choice but to raise rates.

I'm worried about mortgage insurance, which was unprofitable in 18 states last year. Home prices are way up and so are damages from storms, wildfires, etc.

So of course insurers are raising premiums, dropping customers, and narrowing coverage. Some are completely leaving certain states. Scary situation. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Don't know how & really don't care.

No s**t.

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Again: Can Biden get it there?  Absolutely Not!!!!!

Can Trump get it there?   Maybe

I'll take maybe over absolutely not.

So you don't know how, you just know that Biden is incapable of doing something Trump can do.

Lunacy.

You are exactly the reason a terrible person like Trump was able to be elected. You don't know what's going on or why, you just don't like it and follow blindly when someone says it's Democrats' fault. As long as the people you like are winning, you don't need to know anything else.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Two men or two women do not provide the same level of parenting as a traditional couple. What does a gay couple do when their child turns out to be straight? That would have to be crushing to them. You think they don’t try to influence their child to stick with the plan? 

I promise you gay people do not have a plan to make the whole world gay. Is that what you are worried about?

They are not crushed when their child is straight. In fact, they are not surprised at all since the majority of people are straight. They are probably glad their straight kid doesn't have to deal with prejudice from people like you. 

• Thanks 3

Just now, cbo said:

I'm worried about mortgage insurance, which was unprofitable in 18 states last year. Home prices are way up and so are damages from storms, wildfires, etc.

So of course insurers are raising premiums, dropping customers, and narrowing coverage. Some are completely leaving certain states. Scary situation. 

A real problem. Especially storm prone areas. Just got back from New Orleans and amazing the younger professionals in some nice areas have put homes on the market.

Something I have said before. The buying power my generation built upon is not available to the like group today. Way out of whack.

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

No s**t.

So you don't know how, you just know that Biden is incapable of doing something Trump can do.

Lunacy.

You are exactly the reason a terrible person like Trump was able to be elected. You don't know what's going on or why, you just don't like it and follow blindly when someone says it's Democrats' fault. As long as the people you like are winning, you don't need to know anything else.

Thank you for the psychoanalysis Dr. Phil.   How much do I owe you?    Please send my bill to Joe Biden.

8 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Thank you for the psychoanalysis Dr. Phil.   How much do I owe you?    Please send my bill to Joe Biden.

i wouldlove to seeyou,jj and iam wash a gays mans feet in the christ fashio. HE would. WOULD you guys? do not lie either...........

3 minutes ago, cbo said:

I promise you gay people do not have a plan to make the whole world gay. Is that what you are worried about?

They are not crushed when their child is straight. In fact, they are not surprised at all since the majority of people are straight. They are probably glad their straight kid doesn't have to deal with prejudice from people like you. 

I’m still processing that it’s 2024 and we’re still looping on this subject. Should be pretty simple. If someone is smart, gets stuff done, play well with others, and ultimately makes an impact -  which is how companies, countries, and quality of life improves - words can’t describe how little I care about their sex life. 

As a country we’re competing daily with China and other bad guys in the global market. That’s how jobs are created so we can fund and protect the country. And some guys  are still fixating on whether Bob sleeps with Al? Damn we can be a trivial species.

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Feel free to prove I'm incorrect. If you have a concrete reason why Trump could, or even would, do something that Biden can't/won't, I would be happy to hear it.

I'd say you owe me a vote for someone other than Trump if I thought you'd actually pay it. Doesn't even have to be Biden.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I’m still processing that it’s 2024 and we’re still looping on this subject. Should be pretty simple. If someone is smart, gets stuff done, play well with others, and ultimately makes an impact -  which is how companies, countries, and quality of life improves - words can’t describe how little I care about their sex life. 

As a country we’re competing daily with China and other bad guys in the global market. That’s how jobs are created so we can fund and protect the country. And some guys  are still fixating on whether Bob sleeps with Al? Damn we can be a trivial species.

Blows my mind. Why have we started moving backwards on this? Why are so many obsessed? A town near me literally banned pride events. Because people were worried about ... drag queens or something. 

Typically, when I don't care for an event I do this crazy thing where I just don't go. Works every time.

33 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

A real problem. Especially storm prone areas. Just got back from New Orleans and amazing the younger professionals in some nice areas have put homes on the market.

Something I have said before. The buying power my generation built upon is not available to the like group today. Way out of whack.

Exactly right. I have no idea how someone in their 20s or even 30s is supposed to buy their first home. This is the type of problem we should be worried about. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Blows my mind. Why have we started moving backwards on this? Why are so many obsessed? A town near me literally banned pride events. Because people were worried about ... drag queens or something. 

Typically, when I don't care for an event I do this crazy thing where I just don't go. Works every time.

All I can figure is that there’s too many people with not enough to do each day. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

All I can figure is that there’s too many people with not enough to do each day. 

Frustrated people looking for someone to blame. And always the wrong people. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cbo said:

In fact, I have never known a gay man that had a child that wanted him or her to be gay.  They will love them regardless, but if they had their choice it would be for their child to be straight and not have to experience all the bs they had to endure.  Like every other parent, they want their child to be happy and for the road to that happiness to be as smooth as possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cbo said:

I can understand the concern.  The companies with large numbers of policies in high risk zones are under the most pressure.  However, that shouldn't impact my car insurance to the degree of a 35% increase in premiums.  I should start a thread on this.

• Like 2