I will never understand. dead serious....

445827388_2248122442197909_7891293027576619681_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

i love this.........

441925836_962502809255052_3969594567859838302_n.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

Well that quickly summarizes and eliminates the need for roughly 23 threads about the same issue/debate.

• Like 1

447577279_10233085805437107_8589916661567026342_n.jpg

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Why does the party of “inclusion” nominate a rich white racist bigot and throw in their full support?

21 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Why does the party of “inclusion” nominate a rich white racist bigot and throw in their full support?

answer my question first jj. you are just deflecting because you cannot give a straight answer.

30 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

answer my question first jj. you are just deflecting because you cannot give a straight answer.

Because it is about policy not religion. I vote for a candidate who proposes policies that align with me. It’s not about who is righteous. None of them are.

Well first it’s not unwavering.  Second who else do you have to vote for besides “the Big Guy” who leads the party of pronouns and bathroom choices. 

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Because it is about policy not religion. I vote for a candidate who proposes policies that align with me. It’s not about who is righteous. None of them are.

I thought the right was tough on crime. Not vote for a criminal to be President. :poke:

26 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I thought the right was tough on crime. Not vote for a criminal to be President. :poke:

Yeah big crime there. Clearly what tough on crime means. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Yeah big crime there. Clearly what tough on crime means. 

You hate Capitol police, too. Okay with violence against them.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

What facts support that?

11 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

i am going to be nice jj. do you have any idea what color his VP is? Also you do know trump is a rich white bigot right? you have it bad jj.

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

What facts support that?

absolutely none.he was poopfaced or justcrazy but he mixed up biden and trump.

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You hate Capitol police, too. Okay with violence against them.

tex there are trump cultists on the fam. i hope those that are do not go around bragging about an auburn degree.

i wonder how many of the ten commandments trump has NOT broken.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

What facts support that?

The facts of Biden’s past. Look them up.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i wonder how many of the ten commandments trump has NOT broken.

None. As all of us have.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i am going to be nice jj. do you have any idea what color his VP is? Also you do know trump is a rich white bigot right? you have it bad jj.

Yes. Dark. Not African American. Do you have any idea why she is there? It isn’t for her contributions to complex political problems. It is to deliver some votes due to her color. She is an idiot who slept her way to a career. And is married to a white guy?  That’s a new definition of “down for the cause”.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

22 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Yes. Dark. Not African American. Do you have any idea why she is there? It isn’t for her contributions to complex political problems. It is to deliver some votes due to her color. She is an idiot who slept her way to a career. And is married to a white guy?  That’s a new definition of “down for the cause”.

And don’t forget; her ancestors were slave owners.  There is nothing that the left cannot overlook when it comes to their own.

44 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

you are a real piece of work jj. you are such a loving and wonderful christian. a great role model.

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you are a real piece of work jj. you are such a loving and wonderful christian. a great role model.

Does this truth disturb you. It’s just a statement of fact. It won’t be me that judges her..or you. A great role model teaches his children truth. That doesn’t make me less loving. Some issues need to be exposed, not covered and tolerated.

4 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Does this truth disturb you. It’s just a statement of fact. It won’t be me that judges her..or you. A great role model teaches his children truth. That doesn’t make me less loving. Some issues need to be exposed, not covered and tolerated.

well as you claim to be christian you have certainly exposed who you really are and your hate will no longer be covered or tolerated by me. welcome to iggie. to can spear you bull to someone that might care.............no wonder church attendance is declining.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

None. As all of us have.

This guy just confessed to adultery AND murder!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

This guy just confessed to adultery AND murder!

he also just confessed to being a turd and complete idiot. i try to like most people but i have had enough. howdy cbo! i hope allis wellwith you.