I have nice and kind friends

who are very civil and non hell raising like me and they have been threatened. they were told they would kill them and burn their house down. why? because they stated they believed in the rule of law. i hope you maga's are enjoying associating with all things trump. i know this for a fact and it is not fake news.

• Facepalm 2
  • Wow 1

Posted (edited)

face palm my buttocks you face palmers. the threats are real.fafo right?

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Facepalm 1

Posted (edited)

Friday morning at work, and I work for a European-owned multi-national with as integrated a team as you can hallucinate, and I am shocked at my co-workers.

I am on the DEI group as well.

The snarling hate you could hear in the office was barely covered up. I could walk into a room and people would shut up. The white males, and a few females in the office were more or less all in agreement that trump got a raw deal and trump would win in November. 

As for myself, I hope everyone soon wakes up and we get rid of both of these losers. trump and President Sh!tz-his-pantz are both sorry as hell nominees. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Friday morning at work, and I work for a European-owned multi-national with as integrated a team as you can hallucinate, and I am shocked at my co-workers.

I am on the DEI group as well.

The snarling hate you could hear in the office was barely covered up. I could walk into a room and people would shut up. The white males, and a few females in the office were more or less all in agreement that trump got a raw deal and trump would win in November. 

As for myself, I hope everyone soon wakes up and we get rid of both of these losers. trump and President Sh!tz-his-pantz are both sorry as hell nominees. 

it usually does not end well for cultists.funny repubs used to be about law and order until the orange man came around.......................

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it usually does not end well for cultists.funny repubs used to be about law and order until the orange man came around.......................

Threw all that out AND their bibles for him.