Podcast: Reviewing offseason moves in a loaded SEC (with Isaac Trotter)

• Like 1

• Like 1

Thanks aubiefifty! I saw the On3 one yesterday, very good analysis. Just watched the 247 one with Trotter. Really fair analysis as well. Kind of shocked to hear a national sports media reporter be objective and say even with Sears coming back, he has Auburn as the number 1 team in the SEC. 
I also wanted to make a point about what the 247 guys discussed in their video that I have asked and discussed about but I have not received an answer from pro UAT guys (ahem DTR ahem). UAT has a very talented roster, no doubt. However, as they brought up, it really doesn’t make any sense per se. As in, do these guys really fit or did he just get talented players and is going to see what happens. I mean, they have 7 guards. Only like 4-5 of them are going to play. They have 5 forwards but only like 3-4 will play. Their center is a liability on offense, which is exactly what I said when he committed to them. I have said this all along, their roster really makes no sense from a basketball standpoint. I’ve also said this too: Do you honestly believe Youngblood, Aden, Pepperdine kid and the two high schoolers are better than what they lost from last year? I don’t at all. I mean, Pegues was rated higher than any of their portal guards. Then you have Nelson who is vastly overrated and was dominated by most quality big men he played against. I just think people are really really overhyping them and again, if you know basketball, understanding that their roster really makes no sense.