He is Guilty on ALL charges.........

25 minutes ago, AURex said:

Found guilty, but hey, not really guilty because he couldn't get a fair trial in his home city. But he's guilty because that's further evidence of his victimness, that poor, poor, poor billionaire. He needs your money because he's a VICTIM of whatever -- the deep state, Joe Biden, the demon Dept of Justice, the horrific Democrats, whatever ... he's the billionaire victim and HE WANTS YOUR MONEY!

It wasn’t that long ago he vowed to self fund his campaign. Because he was “a rich man, a very rich man, one of the richest in the world.” 😂 

• Like 2

On 5/31/2024 at 4:39 PM, aubiefifty said:

mondo you need some bondo. your cracks are showing.personally i do not give a damn what you think when it comes to trump. you look and sound like an idiot. is that clear enough or do i meed to get nasty?

Looks like the dosage of hemp you are on is perfect antidote for your anti-social disorder. Good job!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mondo Cane said:

Looks like the dosage of hemp you are on is perfect antidote for your anti-social disorder. Good job!

well thank you! do you pleasure yourself thinking or the orange god sweet cheeks?i am a crazy bastard and pot has nothing to do with it. it is better than getting drunk and terrorizing the family right? and yes i am eating the crap out of gummies because i am fighting cancer and i have had a reaction. now by all means come at me any time but get the facts right junior. but honestly when you talk to the lord today be sure and tell him your failings with me AND with trump.