He is Guilty on ALL charges.........

4 hours ago, Mondo Cane said:

So you have TDS? Good information thanks for sharing.

This is so soft lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mondo Cane said:

So you have TDS? Good information thanks for sharing.

mondo you need some bondo. your cracks are showing.personally i do not give a damn what you think when it comes to trump. you look and sound like an idiot. is that clear enough or do i meed to get nasty?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Congratulations. You yapping dogs finally caught the car. Now what? (Besides watching Trump's poll numbers go up as a result of this ludicrous case)

• Facepalm 2

45 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Congratulations. You yapping dogs finally caught the car. Now what? (Besides watching Trump's poll numbers go up as a result of this ludicrous case)

yapping dogs my behind. trump gives out personal info of families of judges and pols. they have been stalked and threatened and you are worried about trump. boy you must be special. he is a rapist and abuser. he is a crook. feel proud to take up for your boy. i got your yapping hanging. i am sick of trump suck ups acting like he is a frigging saint. maybe you can me banned and you will be rid of me.........

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

This is NOT a good look. That smile,smh:

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Congratulations. 

Thanks man, we all had a good laugh over it yesterday over cocktails in the senior partner’s office.

Pretty hilarious Trump tied his own noose by using such a terrible attorney like Cohen to make hush money payments. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

God bless, he looks more ancient every day. 

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

To anyone who subscribes to the conspiracy theory that Biden was pulling the strings on this prosecution, it's not a good look.

For everyone else, we'd all have had the same reaction as Biden.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Now THAT’S funny!

12 hours ago, Didba said:

Thanks man, we all had a good laugh over it yesterday over cocktails in the senior partner’s office.

What were you doing in the seniors partner’s office?  Did someone leave the door unattended?  :poke:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Well, he did say on a hot mike; “no one f**ks with a Biden”.  True to character.

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2024 at 11:05 AM, Leftfield said:

I know at least one, and I thought two, had expressed a favorable opinion of him during the selection stage. Reporters who watched the jury noted one who at times would nod in agreement with defense arguments.

Basically Trump's lawyers bungled this.  They adopted Trump's style and attacked individuals and the process as political instead of strictly arguing the law.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Didba said:

You can thank the two party system for that.

Reforming the electoral system into multi-party proportional system allows for moderate left/moderate right parties to form and be the majority parties just like in most other first world democracies. 

Maybe non-partisan, proportional voting in primaries?

16 hours ago, Leftfield said:

To anyone who subscribes to the conspiracy theory that Biden was pulling the strings on this prosecution, it's not a good look.

News flash ******Biden isn’t pulling any strings for anything.   The man can barely get out of bed.   The people around him are running everything associated with this presidency.   

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, homersapien said:

Basically Trump's lawyers bungled this.  They adopted Trump's style and attacked individuals and the process as political instead of strictly arguing the law.

remind me to send dumpsters lawyers a fruit basket...........

Edited by aubiefifty

17 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

News flash ******Biden isn’t pulling any strings for anything.   The man can barely get out of bed.   The people around him are running everything associated with this presidency.   

Ok.

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

Works for me. 

Especially when considering who Trump's likely to appoint to his staff, and what his former staff members say about him now.

• Thanks 1

On 5/31/2024 at 7:06 PM, Leftfield said:

President Sh!tz-his-pantz cant even pull the strings on his own shoelaces. It's why he wears velcro these days. :laugh:

On 5/31/2024 at 5:06 PM, Cardin Drake said:

BIDEN: (Confused) 
Stops, Smirks, shuffles away...

That is his answer to every question asked of him for several years now.  :laugh:

18 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Ok.

these guys cannot be too smart being trumpers.............

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

BIDEN: (Confused) 
Stops, Smirks, shuffles away...

That is his answer to every question asked of him for several years now.  :laugh:

445368998_2120858654948974_2648625570271370718_n.jpg

Found guilty, but hey, not really guilty because he couldn't get a fair trial in his home city. But he's guilty because that's further evidence of his victimness, that poor, poor, poor billionaire. He needs your money because he's a VICTIM of whatever -- the deep state, Joe Biden, the demon Dept of Justice, the horrific Democrats, whatever ... he's the billionaire victim and HE WANTS YOUR MONEY!