He is Guilty on ALL charges.........

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

And you are taking shots in the wrong direction. I’m not a MAGA

If you think Biden is a should be felon, based on the zero evidence the do nothing republican house has provided, you’re at least a little bit MAGA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Can he pardon himself? lol 

He can't pardon for state crimes and convictions.  He can for all federal crimes.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

He can't pardon for state crimes and convictions.

Orange can now run the country from a jail cell in NY instead of his competition who runs the country from his basement. 

what a country 

Orange can now run the country from a jail cell in NY instead of his competition who runs the country from his basement. 

what a country 

He won't get jail time, but he is now a convicted felon.  Personally, I hate classifying people as felons.  I believe that if someone serves their time or whatever their sentence is, they have then paid their debt to society and should be allowed to pursue a better life.  I understand the designation if their crime was violent, against children etc, but we do a poor job of actually allowing people to make the best of their second chance.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

It will be interesting to see who votes for the convicted felon versus the should be felon. 

America. 🇺🇸 

Yeah totally the same. 

I wonder which carries more weight behind it? 

a man who is actually convicted of a felony in a real trial …

or someone who has never been charged with a crime but random people on the internet say he “should be” a felon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

trump guilty.jpg

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

Yeah totally the same. 

or someone who has never been charged with a crime but random people on the internet say he “should be” a felon. 

I mean this is 2024 Idiocracy America. So……

• Like 2

446935744_961902119315121_1592878644853328948_n.jpg

436317478_122118942128284241_3942502815641948917_n.jpg

• Haha 1

Stalin would be proud of this show trial.  The prosecutors didn't have to tell Trump's team before the trial what the predicate crime was that magically turned a misdemeanor into a felony, and the jury didn't have to name it either in their verdict.  The facts of the case don't matter. All that matters is who's on the jury. Congratulations. I hope you all like the new rules.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Stalin would be proud of this show trial.  The prosecutors didn't have to tell Trump's team before the trial what the predicate crime was that magically turned a misdemeanor into a felony, and the jury didn't have to name it either in their verdict.  The facts of the case don't matter. All that matters is who's on the jury. Congratulations. I hope you all like the new rules.

so the dems aregoing to start murdering people? what you smoking?

4 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

image.gif.d50f250679049f7847238c51d0927814.gif

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

yes but it sure shows how sorry his followers are.

But no riots reported due to the verdict.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Posted (edited)

There's a poster on here that appears to have graduated from the Donald Trump school of narcissism.

Edited by creed

4 minutes ago, creed said:

There's a poster on here that appears to have graduated from the Donald Trump school of narcissism.

i  hope it is me i never win anything..............

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Yeah totally the same. 

Depends on how you want to “view” it. 

The trash these two parties provide is priceless. 

Just now, autigeremt said:

Depends on how you want to “view” it. 

The trash these two parties provide is priceless. 

i forgot to apologize for thinking you were maga. i am high as a GA pine. but sorry .............. unlike others i can admit when i am wrong.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i forgot to apologize for thinking you were maga. i am high as a GA pine. but sorry .............. unlike others i can admit when i am wrong.

I don’t take it personally. All good. 

This will be Fox/maga branded as he couldnt get a fair trial in Manhattan (his home…).  Instead of deep state, deep city. Victim stuff he thrives on. And the appeals process will further limit his public appearances (which for him is a good thing).

Trump may be an idiot, but no one knows how to spin lemons into lemonade like him. The polls in the next several weeks will be telling

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

And the appeals process will further limit his public appearances (which for him is a good thing).

Doesn’t need public appearances. The man gets more press and attention by waking up every morning than our sitting President.

2 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Genuinely curious....do you believe the entire jury was corrupt, bought, or otherwise influenced?

11 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Genuinely curious....do you believe the entire jury was corrupt, bought, or otherwise influenced?

Genuinely curious…can you tell me who the victim was in this crime?  Did Daniel’s sign a NDA?  Was Trump ever charged with election fraud by Federal Election Commission? Was the star witness ever convicted of perjury? 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Genuinely curious…can you tell me who the victim was in this crime?  Did Daniel’s sign a NDA?  Was Trump ever charged with election fraud by Federal Election Commission? Was the star witness ever convicted of perjury? 

So that's a no, then.

Thank you. 

• Haha 1

Well, I told ya so. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Was the star witness ever convicted of perjury? 

The star witness was David Pecker.

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Genuinely curious…can you tell me who the victim was in this crime?

American people who were prohibited from finding out the truth.

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Was Trump ever charged with election fraud by Federal Election Commission?

Trump’s Justice department convicted Cohen on these facts. Let the boss go.

• Like 3