Austin Wiley named MVP

Austin Wiley was named the Turkish Insurance Basketball Super League’s Regular Season MVP as he averaged 15.1 points, 10.0 rebounds and 1.9 blocks per game for Tofas! #AuburnInThePros

Türkiye Sigorta Basketbol Süper Ligi

@basketsuperligi

·

I bet you guys have not heard of him in a minute.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Austin Wiley was named the Turkish Insurance Basketball Super League’s Regular Season MVP as he averaged 15.1 points, 10.0 rebounds and 1.9 blocks per game for Tofas! #AuburnInThePros

Türkiye Sigorta Basketbol Süper Ligi

@basketsuperligi

·

I bet you guys have not heard of him in a minute.

To be honest, he is one of my favorite Auburn players. He could have gone anywhere and he was one of the main recruits that elevated us in college basketball. It took him 3 years but he was finally reaching his potential in the 2019-20 season. I still think that team, with Okoro, Samir and McCormick, along with others, would have made a deep run in the NCAA tournament.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AUSCalum87 said:

To be honest, he is one of my favorite Auburn players. He could have gone anywhere and he was one of the main recruits that elevated us in college basketball. It took him 3 years but he was finally reaching his potential in the 2019-20 season. I still think that team, with Okoro, Samir and McCormick, along with others, would have made a deep run in the NCAA tournament.

i am glad to see him doing well.

• Like 2