State of the Program

this is three days old but it just popped up this morning.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

this is three days old but it just popped up this morning.

Yea, saw that earlier and posted it in the portal thread. Anyways, the guys are pretty objective and actually more generous than I had expected.

1 minute ago, AUSCalum87 said:

Yea, saw that earlier and posted it in the portal thread. Anyways, the guys are pretty objective and actually more generous than I had expected.

thank you for taking time to post the article! my head swims most says with half read posts but i cannot read everything so it was not purposely stepping on toes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

thank you for taking time to post the article! my head swims most says with half read posts but i cannot read everything so it was not purposely stepping on toes.

Oh no worries! I appreciate you posting these articles! It’s difficult to find basketball content that is free, so I look forward to when you do post. But yea, I was just letting you know that it was posted as well somewhere else. Thank you again though, and appreciate your posts!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, AUSCalum87 said:

Oh no worries! I appreciate you posting these articles! It’s difficult to find basketball content that is free, so I look forward to when you do post. But yea, I was just letting you know that it was posted as well somewhere else. Thank you again though, and appreciate your posts!

i try hard.............

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

74…. Mannnnn he gave us a 7/10 for vibes he must’ve been tuned into our transfer message board ☠️