Baseball v Bama Series

17 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

How many of their batters have we hit as we just got another one 🤦‍♂️

Seems like a lot of batters are leaning and diving into pitches trying to get hit nowadays. You see it at the lower levels too.

Butch had better replace the pitching coach as well as the pitchers before next year. No excuse for hitting this many batters 

• Like 1

12 to 5. Cannon throws a fast ball that is sent over the fence. Weather delay might as well call it anyway. No outs. Butch needs to use this time to get on the phone.

• Like 2

Time to Clean House on the bullpen.  This is atrocious!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Time to Clean House on the bullpen.  This is atrocious!

If we had any semblance of a bullpen, we would have swept those punks. 

• Love 1

Not necessary.  Everyone will be jumping ship reallu soon.  Pitchers and position players.  Expect a minimum of 16 to enter the transfer portal.  (I have insight into this - my great nephew plays on the team.)

6 minutes ago, BillyBowlegs said:

Not necessary.  Everyone will be jumping ship reallu soon.  Pitchers and position players.  Expect a minimum of 16 to enter the transfer portal.  (I have insight into this - my great nephew plays on the team.)

I really hope this is incorrect, or some of them change their minds. If a number of the right guys come back we'll have the pieces in place for a solid team next season.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BillyBowlegs said:

Any specific reason(s)?

Finally ended:

10 hours ago, BillyBowlegs said:

Could be….wonder where they would go to “better” themselves….

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

Could be….wonder where they would go to “better” themselves….

Very few places. I think we are seeing a lot of "the grass always looks greener across the fence"  in this transfer mess. I read that over 2,000 basketball players entered the transfer portal this current cycle. That's just crazy.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Very few places. I think we are seeing a lot of "the grass always looks greener across the fence"  in this transfer mess. I read that over 2,000 basketball players entered the transfer portal this current cycle. That's just crazy.

I like what Dan Hurley said, "if you get a kid who has changed schools every year since the 9th grade, there are usually some underlying character issues there".

• Like 1

Why does anyone want to coach this mess anymore? No stability, no loyalty, just where can I go to get more money and win?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1