Team WarReady

Unbelievable collapse.  Got to within 2 buckets and have had 4 turnovers in a row to only lead by 1. Marshall need 5 we need 4, they have ball

Wow.  Gave up a 14-0 run to end the game 

I mean everything we needed to do to get into the Elam Ending and just blew the freak up.  Unbelievable. Lol

Just a reminder of how Auburn used to handle basketball games 😆 With us getting more guys in the league, our teams likely won't get much better but I was really impressed with that big man Fitzpatrick.  He played at UAB but he had a nice stroke and knew how to use his size.  Marshall got very handsy with the defense but they had fouls to give.  They could be aggressive and we kept getting the ball slapped away immediately.  Just 2 buckets needed and nothing.  Oh well.  

No problem!

I tuned in just in time to see the implosion lol. Actually i did see about 3 mins of really good basketball before they got to the elam ending and everything just collapsed. Hate it for the guys. Play so well for most of the game and then at the end they couldn't hold on to the ball and couldn't make a shot when needed. Glad the team was competitive this year. Something they can build on maybe? Key to this thing is definitely having a PG that can run an offense.