Men vs UK Game Thread

The three or four times Auburn had to change the momentum and didn’t was the difference. The crowd did their part

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, woodford said:

These games are unwatchable when the 3’s aren’t falling. I hate this feast or famine style of basketball. 

Yes. Bruce lets them play without discipline but doesn't recruit shooters well enough to justify that philosophy.

Edited by WillMunny
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Do we need to do this today? There's already enough people in here filling the lane of "guy who doesn't watch basketball outside of Auburn giving the same tired negative take". 

Apparently u do. If u think Wendell Green is the answer

Why won't they reward a drive to the basket with Foul? My goodness

we are eatting our own on this thread............well not me lol

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We won the first 2 times game day came to town… last year bama just had a lot better team than us when they were here. 

I understand. This is a good AU team, but extremely inconsistent. Hope we can just get to the semis in the SEC tourney and hope for a 5 or 6 seed in the tourney. BP has done the greatest turnaround for AU mens BB, but ever since the final four team, we’ve been good, but not great, which translates into fun and excitement for us fans, but to me, it seems we are slipping further away from a potential Championship since then. It’s just my take. I love AU. 

• Like 1

The college game officiates traps and doubles so, so, SO, horribly. Not just that situation, but it's damn near impossible to do one without getting a foul or them missing a walk. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

I understand. This is a good AU team, but extremely inconsistent. Hope we can just get to the semis in the SEC tourney and hope for a 5 or 6 seed in the tourney. BP has done the greatest turnaround for AU mens BB, but ever since the final four team, we’ve been good, but not great, which translates into fun and excitement for us fans, but to me, it seems we are slipping further away from a potential Championship since then. It’s just my take. I love AU. 

Every team in college bball is inconsistent. Even the good ones. This isn’t college football where you know what’s going to happen for the most part.

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The college game officiates traps and doubles so, so, SO, horribly. Not just that situation, but it's damn near impossible to do one without getting a foul or them missing a walk. 

Right. And they're always looking for a foul, but not the playing dancing a two step. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I've been watching college basketball fairly frequently all season. Think I've seen traveling called twice all year. We won't even talk about the NBA. 

• Like 3

I just can't believe we couldn't score against this KY defense

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

The three or four times Auburn had to change the momentum and didn’t was the difference. The crowd did their part

When we got it down to 5 a couple of times was our chance. We could never capitalize to make it a 1 score game. It was a hump game and a not meant to be game. We didn’t get over the hump. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Cause it’s Kentucky 

Blue blood call

Gitta get Cats into NCAA s

• Like 1

Other than defense playing incredibly for like 75% of the game and getting nothing for it, it really hurts to have a really solid game between both Denver and KD and getting no pay off for that. 

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Well

bama up 2 games now

congrats to them

Absolute cupcake sec schedule up until this point for them. Still surprised they are this good. It’s disgusting though I know that.