2025 5* QB Julian "Juju" Lewis

toddc

2 hours ago, e808 said:

I have seen deuce play but was impressed with Juju vs Parker. Looks like he can run if necessary. I am with u . What’s the hold up

@e808 looks like Deuce has 1st priority for the moment.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Poop or get off the soup!

Was just giving you the credit you deserve.

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Sean was on his way. He was just a trouble maker. He also had Gustavo developing him. Lay off!

Never would have played a meaningful snap if it weren’t for Jeremy Johnson flopping.

Stidham then took the boy’s lunch money and never heard from em again.

Just now, Viper said:

never heard from em again.

Yea cause he did hard time at Union Correctional. 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea cause he did hard time at Union Correctional. 

No. White lost his starting position to Stidham in Fall camp 2017, before he got busted. 

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

No. White lost his starting position to Stidham in Fall camp 2017, before he got busted. 

Dude. You gotta quit taking everything so seriously. I’m making a joke about the guys off the field antics. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dude. You gotta quit taking everything so seriously. I’m making a joke about the guys off the field antics. 

I’m a king of sarcasm.

all-good-its-all-good.gif

7 minutes ago, Viper said:

I’m a king of sarcasm.

all-good-its-all-good.gif

Probably wouldn’t sound good if I agree with you, hunh!! Lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

In a interview yesterday.  JLee said Juju wants in AU class. 

Take 'em both!  Juju & Deuce = big $$ and YUGE headlines for Auburn.  This is exactly the elixir Auburn football needs right now.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JerryAU said:

This is exactly the elixir Auburn football needs right now.  

what-du-just-say-what-now.gif

Edited by Viper

Another day is about to pass as the recruiting services continue to say I like where Auburn stands and we can go back to it will be tomorrow or today or never. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

Another day is about to pass as the recruiting services continue to say I like where Auburn stands and we can go back to it will be tomorrow or today or never. 

+1

These recruiting services need traffic, the boards need traffic, Auburn needs positive headlines and Hugh needs recruiting momentum to feed to the boosters, so they'll open those wallets wider.   

The recruiting services have to string this thang out and time Deuce/Juju's announcement just right to get a POP, because the sunshine only lasts so long if the L's keep piling up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

???

I think he got a job working for Rivals....or maybe he's pretending to be UGa and Bama? Or he's pretending to be a Rivals beat writer. I gave up after the third possibility.

image.gif

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

???

You really are this confused?  The thread should go to rivals since juju blew his chance coming here. I am not spitting complex bars here lol 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DAG said:

You really are this confused?

I was because the way you worded it looked like it was something you got from the Rivals website. Move to Rivals was needed for clarification. Also Juju didn't blow it. His dad did by pricing him out of the market for us. Juju hasn't had a committable offer since we stopped communicating with his dad this Summer. If Deuce did not flip yesterday or said no, Juju would then have had another committable offer from AU.

25 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am not spitting complex bars here lol 

No but a few left out were needed.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I was because the way you worded it looked like it was something you got from the Rivals website. Move to Rivals was needed for clarification. Also Juju didn't blow it. His dad did by pricing him out of the market for us. Juju hasn't had a committable offer since we stopped communicating with his dad this Summer. If Deuce did not flip yesterday or said no, Juju would then have had another committable offer from AU.

No but a few left out were needed.

Well juju is going to have to learn in the business world , when he will probably be the bread winner, he needs to do what is best for his future. So yes, in this instance, he did blow it since he did seem that he actually wanted to come to Auburn. This is a life lesson. See Alonzo Ball. 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Lock this thread!

Nah. We'll just move it soon.