2025 5* QB Julian "Juju" Lewis

toddc

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

@aujohnson Possibly for 2026. While Juju has a better chance of competing for QB1 in 2025, the plan is still to land the best transfer QB for the coming season.

Man. Can you imagine the money they are to have to shell out to land the top QB prospect after we go 4-8/5-7.  May have to make this guy the highest paid QB in history. And yes I’m counting the NFL too😂

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 1

Wake me up when we have a HS QB commit. I’m exhausted after weeks of Deuce anticipation. 😂

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Deuce anticipation.

Deucipation. Don't know what it means but I love the word.

• Haha 4

Can we please go all in on Juju? Completely feel like we are being strung along with Deuce. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Can we please go all in on Juju? Completely feel like we are being strung along with Deuce. 

I'm pretty much of the same mind.  I'd still take Deuce if he'd make up his mind, but I'm ready to shift full tilt towards Juju.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm pretty much of the same mind.  I'd still take Deuce if he'd make up his mind, but I'm ready to shift full tilt towards Juju.

I agree. 

Just reading the tea leaves, which suggest........

a person is holding a strainer over a cup of black leaves with the time 00 00 on the bottom

a QB is only going to come to Auburn if they get a dump truck full of cash dumped in their front yard!!!

a cartoon illustration of a garbage truck in a residential neighborhood

I’m 100% in the JuJu Lewis camp! I think Deuce has been playing the game the whole time. He’s strung this out way more than JuJu ever did. If he can’t clearly see that he’s the missing piece we need, then it’s time to move on and go “all-in” on Lewis. 

I personally think JuJu is the more polished QB that gives us a chance to win sooner. If we can overcome his dad’s drama, then JuJu is 100% my QB pick for this class. 

2 hours ago, blake0728 said:

I’m 100% in the JuJu Lewis camp! I think Deuce has been playing the game the whole time. He’s strung this out way more than JuJu ever did. If he can’t clearly see that he’s the missing piece we need, then it’s time to move on and go “all-in” on Lewis. 

I personally think JuJu is the more polished QB that gives us a chance to win sooner. If we can overcome his dad’s drama, then JuJu is 100% my QB pick for this class. 

I agree. I just hope we still have a genuine chance for his services.

Edited by au701948

8 hours ago, HAPvsOA said:

a QB is only going to come to Auburn if they get a dump truck full of cash dumped in their front yard!!!

@HAPvsOA Deuce has been paid for his visits.

7 hours ago, blake0728 said:

He’s strung this out way more than JuJu ever did.

@blake0728 Juju's dad is still stringing Juju's rectuitment FWIW.

9 hours ago, DAG said:

@DAG It's as if the staff read your post & made this happen. lol

7 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

JLee said he’s heard good news again about Knight, and that momentum has shifted back to Auburn

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He said more than that. He said his AU pick % has gone from 50% to 65%, and thinks something could happen by the end of this week.

JLee is not the only credible source saying this FWIW.

1 minute ago, GoCadillacGo said:

I’ve tossed in my $17.00 per month. Let’s go get JuJu. 

The staff gladly accepts your contribution & looks likr they reallocated it to the Flip Deuce fund.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Is the dad a main reason why the staff prefers DK?

My guess is I doubt it. While Juju is the more accomplished passer right now, Deuce may be a better fit for our offense in the long run, especially the RPO part of it. Deuce also has better size & a livelier arm.

11 minutes ago, Tiger1992 said:

Are you new to Auburn recruiting?......

FIFY

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

My guess is I doubt it. While Juju is the more accomplished passer right now, Deuce may be a better fit for our offense in the long run, especially the RPO part of it. Deuce also has better size & a livelier arm.

I see the size and arm potential advantages with DK. The greatest uncertainty for me within the entire consideration group is their ability to quickly process information and take deliberate action from what they are seeing. I would take some measure of inferior size and arm talent if a guy is superior in this area.  But admittedly a difficult thing to assess without some examples of their performance in a complex scheme. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, SIR ISAAC said:

I see the size and arm potential advantages with DK. The greatest uncertainty for me within the entire consideration group is their ability to quickly process information and take deliberate action from what they are seeing. I would take some measure of inferior size and arm talent if a guy is superior in this area.  But admittedly a difficult thing to assess without some examples of their performance in a complex scheme. 

I will say I hate the idea of potential because here at Auburn we’ve seen it play out like this very minimally for success rates. It sounds like things are heating up with deuce. We just need to get a QB , pray/hold on this recruiting class. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

I will say I hate the idea of potential because here at Auburn we’ve seen it play out like this very minimally for success rates. It sounds like things are heating up with deuce. We just need to get a QB , pray/hold on this recruiting class. 

My prediction for next years QB room.

1. Salter

2. Hank

3.Walker

4. Deuce

• Like 2