*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Aubi1961 said:

Did you see that throw he made for the Int TD. Just a weak lollipop 🍭 of a throw. Payton  Thorne is what he is, a 3 star QB out of high school. I think I want somebody better throwing to 5 star WRs.

Yes , I’ve seen him  all damn year , which is why I been saying we need to go to the portal from the start. 

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Late Bowden years, Seth Williams years once he basically quit, the 01-02 group before they learned how to play the position….talent wise all subpar 

I would take SW on his worst day than any of our current players. 

• Like 2

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

It’s becoming concerning that he can’t seem to focus on anything other than high school recruiting. The portal and actual… coaching don’t  even seem to making hobby status.

I never saw the allure of hiring him, I definitely didn’t see anything spectacular this year and I have very little faith in HF even making AU a top 9 SEC program next year or 2 years from now. Mizzou is a what a well coached team looks like. 

I honestly can't remember seeing a more apathetic, uninspired performance by an AU team. And it's on national TV. Maybe if you went back to 2012. This is bad for recruiting. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

I never saw the allure of hiring him, I definitely didn’t see anything spectacular this year and I have very little faith in HF even making AU a top 9 SEC program next year or 2 years from now. Mizzou is a what a well coached team looks like. 

I feel the concern but remember how Drink did his first three years.

Just now, fishepa said:

I would take SW on his worst day than any of our current players. 

Oh I would too but he didn’t play for “undisclosed reasons” and was a significant drop off 

Our entire offensive philosophy- whatever the hell it is- needs to be completely scrapped. 

• Like 2

This man Freeze just quit on live TV...

Edited by HabitualChiller
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Aubi1961 said:

Hunter looks like he is just going through the motions. Has anyone seen Cobb get in the game at all.

Yep.  He got a first down before the pick 6