*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Give us Shedeur  Sanders, how many passing yards do you think we have? 

About the same with this o line. We can’t run the ball either. No time to pass, no running lanes? Are we blaming J Hunter for not having 100 yards rushing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Something is just off. We should be able to complete a pass to the WR. Everything is a struggle with our offense.  

When has the offense been “on” this season?? Looks pretty similar to the Cal game plan and execution to me 

Just now, DAG said:

Thats my worry. I hope we dropped the bag for RW

I forgot about him lol . How do you keep all those horses running? So much ego and me ball now days . I have no idea what’s going to happen 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Give us Shedeur  Sanders, how many passing yards do you think we have? 

With these same wr we would dissect these guys except for the plays we didn't protect him. He would need at least 6 seconds. 

What's crazy is we haven't even seen him with a running game. With play action who knows?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Boy that lane Kiffin coached is ass off today. Must’ve kept receipts about last year. 

Kiffin has issues, but can score on anyone. Combine that with his defensive portal haul, and OM could be championship caliber next year. 

• Like 4

Just now, JKClark said:

Kiffin has issues, but can score on anyone. Combine that with his defensive portal haul, and OM could be championship caliber next year. 

Playoff lock 

1 minute ago, jluvah said:

About the same with this o line. We can’t run the ball either. No time to pass, no running lanes? Are we blaming J Hunter for not having 100 yards rushing?

No we are blaming the passing game for Hunter. They are stacking the line

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Something is just off. We should be able to complete a pass to the WR. Everything is a struggle with our offense.  

It's something about the outside of the field

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Which is a big reason why we we've been excited about Cam and Perry. (I hate to ask but I remember Perry planning on being an early enrollee, is it a bad indicator that he's not now?)

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Lucky we got a host of new o linemen coming in next year ! [yellow font]

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, jluvah said:

While I mostly agree with the sentiment, Colorado’s O line was very porous this season.  Sanders was sacked a lot. 

• Like 1

If we have just one guy that can catch.... You know how you fix that, you keep going to them and hitting them between the numbers. 

At least good balls and you are going to force the problem out. What we do is a guy don't catch a difficult throw and come to the conclusion that they suck. 

This game you have that one guy you can say under perform. Everybody else? No you can't say he can't throw to them

Just now, NCAubs said:

While I mostly agree with the sentiment, Colorado’s O line was very porous this season.  Sanders was sacked a lot. 

Worst in the nation honestly with non-power 5 transfers besides Travis as WRs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Which is a big reason why we we've been excited about Cam and Perry. (I hate to ask but I remember Perry planning on being an early enrollee, is it a bad indicator that he's not now?)

The sooner the better, but you can't be happy just because they are here. You have to be happy when they are here AND they have a QB and a system that can get them the ball. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Is Freeze calling plays? Or will we blame it all on Montgomery because it sucks? 

Haven’t seen freeze with a clipboard…..

• Like 1

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

Imagine if Taulia Tagovailoa had played today. It would've been even worse.

That's crazy 🤣