H Y P O C R I S Y ...the false assumption of an appearance of virtue

AU9377

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

None of it links Joe Biden to any sort of illegal activity.  That isn't coming from me, but from Republicans.  As Lindsey Graham said... "If there was a smoking gun, we would be talking about it.."

Further investigation is warranted.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I didn’t say they were proof of anything, but it sure does raise a red flag doesn’t it?  Time to ask some questions of Hunter, James and ole Joe himself.

Hunter would love to answer some questions, but whoops…comer and Republicans only want him to give answers privately behind closed doors so they can control the narrative they give to the press and don’t get publicly embarrassed again like they did in their last public hearing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Hunter would love to answer some questions, but whoops…comer and Republicans only want him to give answers privately behind closed doors so they can control the narrative they give to the press and don’t get publicly embarrassed again like they did in their last public hearing. 

No, Comer wants Hunter to be disposed behind closed doors with Dems in attendance so they can ask 5 or 6 hundred questions instead of in front of Congress where each member gets about 5 minutes and half of those are softball questions.  You believe a crack head and his narrative?

18 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Go to your bank and deposit 12k tomorrow.  There is a good chance that the bank will file a SAR.  They are extremely commonplace and usually amount to nothing more than a form being required.  Banks often file them defensively just to make certain they are in compliance.

Never mind how commonplace, a SAR involving the President of the United States and/or his immediate family should be investigated to the hilt.

Edited by Mikey
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Never mind how commonplace, a SAR involving the President of the United States and/or his immediate family should be investigated to the hilt.

So you would be in favor of having every other President's immediate family investigated with the same rigor?  Interesting.

• Like 1