MBB: AU vs App State

RunInRed

lol gtfo bro!!! No Fuggin way!! Are you serious dude!? He really hit that? Aight then.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Pathetic performance today. 

Road game man. Going to be a lot of them this season. 

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Aiden is gonna be a head case

That’s the last thing I would describe him as. Just a hero dumb freshman shot.

• Like 1

What a crap day...Bama gets into the Payoffs...pun intended...and we lose to another lesser type of program in another sport.

I think Aden will be fine in due time, but there's going to need to be some concerted effort on coaching some of those shots out of him. I am going to trust that will be done. The real problem is our perimeter defense is legit horrible. You can't zone the entire game unfortunately 

• Like 1

2 for 24.... good grief guys. Need some serious improvement over the season on this stat. I wish they would have more confidence in the paint when the last 4 minutes in a game comes around. We have enough talent that we should not be living and dying by the 3.

Just now, mustache eagle said:

App st is gonna win via FT’s and 3’s

the 2 things they are awful at before today 

Sounds about right for Auburn athletics lately. They won’t have a crowd like this again or shoot like this the rest of the season.

• Haha 1

Just now, einatlanta said:

2 for 24.... good grief guys. Need some serious improvement over the season on this stat. I wish they would have more confidence in the paint when the last 4 minutes in a game comes around. We have enough talent that we should not be living and dying by the 3.

We have trouble on entry passes.

Just now, einatlanta said:

Literally impossible to win like that.  We’re built around  the 3…

Lost the game when we had it at 3 and got 3 straight stops… only to have 3 straight empty possessions.

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

Is there any money in the budget for a free throw coach?

Need to get the right guys to the line. Broome is just so bad at free throws.