MBB: AU vs App State

RunInRed

Just now, WillMunny said:

Looks to me like we are what the preseason SEC rankings said we are: middle-of-the pack SEC team.

Hard to disagree with this.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I mean he's had games where he's in for the majority of them and doesn't do anything lol. Has he considered dribbling and attempting to score in a way other than shooting (a 3)? 

There you go...you don't always need to shoot to make an impact on the offense... He got the drive penetration, missed the lay up, but they had to help on him, so Broome got an easy rebound and put back

That makes me more upset than him missing three pointers, he just doesn't try stuff like THAT more often

5 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

I say take Denver out and put Tre back in. Denver isn't scoring any and he isn't better than Tre on defense. 

He did exactly what I said! Thanks for listening, Pearl.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I mean he's had games where he's in for the majority of them and doesn't do anything lol. Has he considered dribbling and attempting to score in a way other than shooting (a 3)? 

lol majority of the game!? Yah right!

Sometimes I wonder what Bruce is telling these kids. Like Aden for instance, you haven't made a single 3 all game coming off the screen, get the ball and take it to the hoop off the screen.

He's still SUCH a young player and you don't want to position in a way to "critique" him, but someone does have to get in Aden's ear and ask him to look to drive more off of those pindows/handoffs if his shot isn't falling. He's been bailing out defenses for almost the entire season with these horrid shooting performances