For the love of God, pump the breaks

ScotsAU

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

EXACTLY. You have to agree. That in itself is irritating but the thing that would get/gets me is when it changes to suit the argument

When the board turned into the don't criticize players/coaches board and then changed again as soon as some hires and transfers came was mind boggling to me! 

*sorry for my mini rant*

Rinse/repeat. It seems like there is always a small group who is pro the head coach so any type of criticism is unwarranted until thus coach proves to be the wrong guy after dismantling the program , only then do they jump on the bandwagon. Hey I was one of them. I learned my lesson. I am just a little surprise there are people spinning last Saturday’s defeat in their own little way. Particularly when the head coach has acknowledged how bad of a loss it was despite of any rebuild. 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Rinse/repeat. It seems like there is always a small group who is pro the head coach so any type of criticism is unwarranted until thus coach proves to be the wrong guy after dismantling the program , only then do they jump on the bandwagon. Hey I was one of them. I learned my lesson. I am just a little surprise there are people spinning last Saturday’s defeat in their own little way. 

This was Harsin's timeline to a T

• Like 1

16 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Just another anti-freeze post.   The man is the HC.   Nothing you or I can do about it.   If wins he stays.  If he keeps losing he will be fired.   

Wipe all fan communication off the face of the earth.  

-a sensible response 

• Like 3

I’m sorry but I haven’t seen anyone spin the loss.    As others have objected to the hiring of Freeze (still) / poor coaching and others have commented on the lack of talent, all of this true.   No one is disputing that last Saturday was a terrible loss in every way.    Blame lies at everyone’s feet, coaches and players.    

The constant bringing up whether or not he should have been hired is beyond old.   Whether you or anyone likes or dislikes the hire doesn’t matter anymore, he is the Head Coach.   That’s not going to change unless he loses enough games or does something that warrants firing.   I’m not trying to justify the hire or tooting the horn for Freeze by commenting on this thread or any other thread.    

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I’m sorry but I haven’t seen anyone spin the loss

See post below....

34 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

the lack of talent

Whats more search "Vandy" or "Jax St" or "Lamo"

• Haha 1

We don't have talent to compete with top SEC teams.

We have loads of talent to nit get blown the eff out by New Mexico State at home.

Get ahold of yourselves 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

See post below....

Whats more search "Vandy" or "Jax St" or "Lamo"

Cool cool cool.  Are you saying that Auburn is a talented team?   People are comparing the loss to other historically bad losses with Coaches that inherited new jobs.   I don’t think that is spinning a loss.    It’s just trying to compare one bad game to the next.    
Can you name one player on offense that would start for, let’s use, Ole Miss?  And I’m using Ole Miss because they have traditionally been a 5th or 6th place team in the West.    That is how far Auburn’s talent has fallen.   Auburn can’t even field half a starting lineup for Ole Sis.  

29 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Cool cool cool.  Are you saying that Auburn is a talented team?   People are comparing the loss to other historically bad losses with Coaches that inherited new jobs.   I don’t think that is spinning a loss.    It’s just trying to compare one bad game to the next.    
Can you name one player on offense that would start for, let’s use, Ole Miss?  And I’m using Ole Miss because they have traditionally been a 5th or 6th place team in the West.    That is how far Auburn’s talent has fallen.   Auburn can’t even field half a starting lineup for Ole Sis.  

I am pretty sure the entire running back room could start for Ole Miss. Jay Fair, Moore and Javarrius could be used in the slot. Pretty sure some of the tight ends could play for them as well.

It’s all about the scheme. For example Milroe Bama OC sat down with him and asked what he was comfortable with with and catered the offense to him.

Last year Caddy did it on the fly . One dimensional Auburn took MSU to OT, beat Tamu , blew out WKU, and was toe to toe with Bama before that phantom fumble. According to the statistics Auburn is the same talent wise as last year ranking 18th. Is it that hard to do or easier to say we have no talent week end and week out.

Edited by e808

42 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Are you saying that Auburn is a talented team?

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

We don't have talent to compete with top SEC teams.

We have loads of talent to nit get blown the eff out by New Mexico State at home.

Get ahold of yourselves 

hth

55 minutes ago, e808 said:
1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

I am pretty sure the entire running back room could start for Ole Miss. Jay Fair, Moore and Javarrius could be used in the slot.

You lost all credibility here.   Judkins is one of the biggest misses in the state of Alabama.    As far as the receivers go, Auburn doesn’t have one, Maybe JJ could crack the lineup but he hasn’t even started every game for auburn .   What tight end?   

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

You lost all credibility here.   Judkins is one of the biggest misses in the state of Alabama.    As far as the receivers go, Auburn doesn’t have one, Maybe JJ could crack the lineup but he hasn’t even started every game for auburn .   What tight end?   

Ok , if u say so . Judkins is the feature back. If he came to Auburn does he start over 5 star tank who is in the NFL. Cobb and Alston are both pretty good in the small sample size we have seen in a crowded backfield. U said who from Auburn offense could start for Ole Miss . I gave u names and u conveniently moved the goal posts ✌🏿 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

I’m sorry but I haven’t seen anyone spin the loss.    As others have objected to the hiring of Freeze (still) / poor coaching and others have commented on the lack of talent, all of this true.   No one is disputing that last Saturday was a terrible loss in every way.    Blame lies at everyone’s feet, coaches and players.    

The constant bringing up whether or not he should have been hired is beyond old.   Whether you or anyone likes or dislikes the hire doesn’t matter anymore, he is the Head Coach.   That’s not going to change unless he loses enough games or does something that warrants firing.   I’m not trying to justify the hire or tooting the horn for Freeze by commenting on this thread or any other thread.    

Its a discussion board so…people discuss 🤷‍♂️ Mo one forces you to respond or even read the comments.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Headland Tiger said:

Its a discussion board so…people discuss 🤷‍♂️ Mo one forces you to respond or even read the comments.

Good to hear.  Thank you mom

2 hours ago, Headland Tiger said:

Is that Moron that forces us to or no-one? Want to make sure I get your drift. Lol

2 hours ago, Headland Tiger said:

Aren’t you just a joy 😂

Learning quick who is worth responding to. You’re not so carry on with the grumpy old man routine 😂

Happy Thanksgiving to you! 

I’m thinking everyone is grumpy right now, but should come around if we look at Thanksgiving in the right way.

3 hours ago, e808 said:

Ok , if u say so . Judkins is the feature back. If he came to Auburn does he start over 5 star tank who is in the NFL. Cobb and Alston are both pretty good in the small sample size we have seen in a crowded backfield. U said who from Auburn offense could start for Ole Miss . I gave u names and u conveniently moved the goal posts ✌🏿 

Do you even understand what I was asking?   It sounds like you don’t.   None of the backs on Auburns current roster starts over QJ.   Period!   I move the goalposts?  You put in Tank in your comment.   Last time I checked, Tank had a jaguar jersey on.   WTF are you talking about with Tank.   Good grief, get a clue.  

3 hours ago, e808 said:

And what does feature back mean to you?   Your definition must be something different than anybody that’s ever watched, coached or played football 

28 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Do you even understand what I was asking?   It sounds like you don’t.   None of the backs on Auburns current roster starts over QJ.   Period!   I move the goalposts?  You put in Tank in your comment.   Last time I checked, Tank had a jaguar jersey on.   WTF are you talking about with Tank.   Good grief, get a clue.  

Ok let spell it out for u Mr. Angry man. Who was the starting back for Auburn at the time. Was he just going to come in and take Tanks spot. Nobody knew how Judkins would turn out . Auburns running back room is the least of the teams problems but enough said 

Edited by e808

3 hours ago, e808 said:

Ok let spell it out for u Mr. Angry man. Who was the starting back for Auburn at the time. Was he just going to come in and take Tanks spot. Nobody knew how Judkins would turn out . Auburns running back room is the least of the teams problems but enough said 

What does any of this have to do with today?   I asked who on this  team (Auburn) would start on this team (ole Miss).  Why are you going back two years ago?   Am I talking to a 3 year old?  

Excuse #1 - We ain't got the talent. Against NMSU? Really? That's your excuse? NMSU has more talent than Auburn?

Excuse #2 -- Auburn players disrespected NMSU. Considered them a cupcake. Did not consider them a real competitor, so Auburn didn't show up.  This is the coaches "throw the players under the bus" excuse.

Excuse #3 -- Auburn coaching staff just did not prepare the team for NMSU, instead spending all practice time on prep for Bama.

Yep, gonna prep for Bama and WTF with NMSU?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aubaseball said:

What does any of this have to do with today?   I asked who on this  team (Auburn) would start on this team (ole Miss).  Why are you going back two years ago?   Am I talking to a 3 year old?  

Obviously u don’t even read ur own post . U were the one that stated that Judkins was one of the biggest misses in the state of Alabama. Then I responded was he going to beat out tank.  Then I game u names of people who could start for Ole mIss . I am pretty damn confident that any of Auburns running backs could start at Ole Miss. U didn’t say replace but we are done here. U are to emotionally to an adult discussion. 

Edited by e808

3 hours ago, e808 said:

Obviously u don’t even read ur own post . U were the one that stated that Judkins was one of the biggest misses in the state of Alabama. Then I responded was he going to beat out tank. Then I game u names of people who could start for Ole mIss . I am pretty damn confident that any of Auburns running backs could start at Ole Miss. U didn’t say replace but we are done here. U are to emotionally to an adult discussion. 

Man, you are talking to a wall. I been stopped wasting my time with that guy long ago lol. He has a ton of senseless post.

7 hours ago, aubaseball said:

IMO. No one on AU offense would start at Ole  Miss. And I'm not sure he starts every game for AU. There is a reason Freeze is trying to get all these 4 and 5 * to commit LOL

Edited by NWALA Tiger