*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Who’s faster? Wooten or Scott when he thinks he has a TD in the bag?

Scott.

Just now, Shadow Tiger said:

Could this team be peaking at the right time?

Beat Bama and go to the Outback bowl like we used to.

I kind of feel bad for Arky. I don't think they've ever been consistently good since joining the SEC. Now, other than 2021, they are going through their Vandy phase.

• Like 2

Just now, hutchids said:

I kind of feel bad for Arky. I don't think they've ever been consistently good since joining the SEC. Now, other than 2021, they are going through their Vandy phase.

That motorcycle crash was like the death penalty for them.

• Like 2

SACK!!! MCLEOD!!!

Edited by Never2Yield

Just now, hutchids said:

They have been in purgatory since an ill fated motorcycle ride. 

• Like 1

These last few games makes it seems like that tough stretch was being conceded to let loose after that stretch. Everything is fluid. Has the level off competition dropped of that much

Edited by e808

I feel bad for their fans. Coming off the UF win and getting us at home they were probably optimistic coming into this one. Just nothing has gone right for them. 

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

One thing that’s noticeable on game threads: when we’re winning the refs are much more competent 

They have been consistent thus far. 

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

These last few games makes it seems like that tough stretch was being conceded to let loose after that stretch. Everything is fluid. Has the level of competition dropped of that much

Both. But we still had to capitalize and grow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

That motorcycle crash was like the death penalty for them.

You forgot the quotes around motorcycle crash.

Hey, i just tuned in. Did i get a tainted batch of Two Hearted or is Auburn controlling and running away with the Arkansas game. This is not permissable. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

These last few games makes it seems like that tough stretch was being conceded to let loose after that stretch. Everything is fluid. Has the level of competition dropped of that much

Competition level has drastically dropped to be fair. Sticking with one QB and running pace has also made a huge difference. 

• Like 1

I wonder how the media dude who wrote the article this week that said Auburn has become one of those teams you forget is even on the schedule feels about now. 

• Haha 1