*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread*

abw0004

Lost our creativity the last few.  Need to get the running game going up 18 points. Geez

Brown is rapidly earning the “looks like Tarzan plays like Jane” tag. It does not matter what he can do after the catch if he doesn’t catch it to begin with. 

Just now, bishoptf said:

Lets have someone out there beside brown, or call some other recievers...Thorne keeps going to him but he hasn't caught a single pass today...

I'm wanting to see more Hooks

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

Camden needs to sit now.  His confidence is blown. It's a wasted play at this point to throw it to him.  Truly disappointing.

I thought about when rattler went to neighbors for sc after a big time drop on 3rd down and the dude went on to catch everything else. Thorne was doing that earlier and he hasn't caught anything even tho he is targeting him

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Production seems to scrimp on Slo Mo.

It does, and we stall out when trying to milk the clock. Then defense gets tired. Such a bad combination for early leads. Ha. 

Just now, jj3jordan said:

CB not running much of a route. Not getting separation. Makes the catch harder. Still gotta make that catch. 

When you turn and the ball,is not there yet, you have to move a bit. You have to know the defender is making up ground. He just sat there on that one and the defender was able to get there in time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I thought about when rattler went to neighbors for sc after a big time drop on 3rd down and the dude went on to catch everything else. Thorne was doing that earlier and he hasn't caught anything even tho he is targeting him

I hear ya. I want Camden to do well.  He seems like a good kid.  It is just crazy how he is in such a funk.

• Like 1