Week 10 reaction thread

Win4AU

It seems like Auburn has got something going on offense.  If WRs start catching the balls that hit them in the hands watch out!

Georgia is still the best team in the country.  Until I see Michigan play a real team I’m sticking with that. 

Florida’s black unis are some of the ugliest I’ve seen in college football

Top 10: UGA, Michigan, FSU, Ohio State, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Bama, Ole Miss, Penn State

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

It seems like Auburn has got something going on offense.  If WRs start catching the balls that hit them in the hands watch out!

Georgia is still the best team in the country.  Until I see Michigan play a real team I’m sticking with that. 

Florida’s black unis are some of the ugliest I’ve seen in college football

Top 10: UGA, Michigan, FSU, Ohio State, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Bama, Ole Miss, Penn State

Agree on our improvement. Hope we continue to momentum this week. also agree with UGA being #1 and UFs unis  

I think is a travesty for Michigan to be 9-0 and haven’t played a ranked team yet. Oh for AU to have that schedule. Big 10 is about to sort it all out though with UM-PSU and UM-OSU coming up. 

I like to consider FSU this year as the near future for us. Take some lumps while rebuilding, get a great QB, and recruit like crazy. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

PAC 10 is getting an absurd amount of disrespect. I think Washington and Oregon are both really really good.  I think they are better than FSU/Texas by a good margin.

I'd love to see SEC winner, PAC Winner, B1G winner, 2nd PAC team as the top 4

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

PAC 10 is getting an absurd amount of disrespect. I think Washington and Oregon are both really really good.  I think they are better than FSU/Texas by a good margin.

I'd love to see SEC winner, B1G winner, 2 PAC teams

I was NOT expecting Washington to win last night. I still think they stumble in Corvallis but the Pac-12 title looks to be a de-facto quarterfinal.

32 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'd love to see SEC winner, PAC Winner, B1G winner, 2nd PAC team as the top 4

I would have agreed a couple weeks ago but it seems like they are faltering down the stretch.  Oregon would be the only team I’d trust in a playoff situation because it appears they’re the only one in the PAC 12 playing defense.  I guess we will find out in a month or so when the bowls and playoffs start.

24 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I would have agreed a couple weeks ago but it seems like they are faltering down the stretch.  Oregon would be the only team I’d trust in a playoff situation because it appears they’re the only one in the PAC 12 playing defense.  I guess we will find out in a month or so when the bowls and playoffs start.

I think they are all just beating up on themselves a little.  I agree Oregon seems really good...will be interesting to see them rematch vs Washington in the L12 championship 

My overreactions:

• Very glad to see that we have converted to the "One QB" system with PT taking all the snaps.
  • Jaylen Milroe has improved a lot over the course of the season, but does not deserve to be mentioned in the Heisman conversation.  He lost at home to Texas, and was benched because of poor play.  Candidate for most improved?  Yes.  For Heisman?  No.
  • The LSU and Alabama WRs look like pros compared to ours.  Pros.
  • Would like to have seen what Shadeur Sanders could have done on a good team.  There are down sides to playing for daddy on a bad team in the midst of a total rebuild.
  • Once Dabo Swinney's fall into irrelevance is complete, he and "Tyler from Spartanburg" will host a radio show together, and Tyler will be paid more than Dabo.
Edited by WillMunny
  • Like 2