Ask Yourself, Are You Really for Palestine or Do You Just Hate Jews?

Auburn85

19 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Again, you are a victim of narrow-minded, simplistic thinking.

1. I didn't say negotiations with Hamas - much less a political solution with Hamas was possible, much less necessary.  Thanks to your overly simplistic thinking you inferred that, and ran with it.  My point is ALL wars necessarily end with a political solution.  ALL of them. INCLUDING WWII. 

(Have you ever heard of Clauswitz?  He famously said (paraphrased): "War is the continuation of politics by different means".

2. WWII was ended only when the "Third Reich" and the "Empire of Japan" were overturned and replaced by different governments. (ie. politics

3. Similarly, the Israeli/Palestinian conflict will continue - with Hamas or whoever replaces them - until Israel either promotes a separate state of Palestine or incorporates Palestinians into Israel as Israeli citizens.  These are political solutions.  Short of that, a state of conflict will continue indefinately.

Do you understand now?

Ironically enough David, we actually agree on far more than we disagree about. But I am tired of you calling me "crazy" or an "idiot" when the problem is you don't understand my point. 

Unfortunately, I am weak when it comes to turning the other cheek. But I don't mind clarifying or correcting your misunderstanding of my point. So in the future, please ask for clarification or explanation before resorting to the insults. Lose the ******* attitude.

Otherwise, I'll reciprocate with the insults in kind.  Capisce?

You are the most insufferable ass, and the biggest liar, I have ever met.

There are so many lies and outright word definitions being manipulated in that pile of excrement I wont even try and start. It wouldnt matter, you would just lie and try and change the meanings of more words...

Edited by DKW 86
  • Dislike 1

On 11/11/2023 at 3:18 PM, DKW 86 said:

You are the most insufferable ass, and the biggest liar, I have ever met.

There are so many lies and outright word definitions being manipulated in that pile of excrement I wont even try and start. It wouldnt matter, you would just lie and try and change the meanings of more words...

It's not my fault you are simple minded and cannot read carefully.

You're right not to "start".  Apparently, you are not qualified to parse one of my posts sentence-by-sentence and show me where I am mistaken. You are more than content to make erroneous inferences as a basis to fling your poo.

You are a second rate intellect with a simple mind who thinks of himself as some  sort of iconoclast on the forum.

You invent things I supposedly said and then call me a liar when I point out I didn't say that.  That's your M.O.

You have no integrity, and I am done with you. 

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You're right not to "start".  You are not prepared to parse one of my comments sentence by sentence and show me where I am mistaken. 

You are a second rate intellect with a simple mind who thinks of himself as some  sort of iconoclast on the forum. You invent things I supposedly said and then call me a liar when I point out I didn't say that.  That's your M.O.

Perhaps if you learned to spell…

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Perhaps if you learned to spell…

Spelling is totally irrelevant in this discussion, which is about intellect and critical thinking.

(But nice try. :rolleyes:)

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/spelling-has-nothing-to-do-with-intelligence-so-why-do-we-keep-acting-like-it-does-20170924-gynvcr.html

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Spelling is totally irrelevant in this discussion, which is about intellect and critical thinking.

(But nice try. :rolleyes:)

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/spelling-has-nothing-to-do-with-intelligence-so-why-do-we-keep-acting-like-it-does-20170924-gynvcr.html

No secret why you went with Kasey to absolve yourself of failing at snark. She needs to hire some new staffers who realize you don’t spell “worlds” with one or two “n”s. Your are super intelligent, according to you, just not enough to proofread your own supporting article. Well done.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

No secret why you went with Kasey to absolve yourself of failing at snark. She needs to hire some new staffers who realize you don’t spell “worlds” with one or two “n”s. Your are super intelligent, according to you, just not enough to proofread your own supporting article. Well done.

Who the hell is Kasey? :dunno:

And show me where I said I was "super intelligent".  You sound like you graduated from the University of DKW.  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Who the hell is Kasey? :dunno:

And show me where I said I was "super intelligent".  You sound like you graduated from the University of DKW.  :rolleyes:

Not surprised you don’t know.  She wrote the article you googled to atone for “Capisce”.  You implied it. As you usually do. It’s okay, we are used to it. We understand it is hard for you to admit that you are not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You're right not to "start".  Apparently, you are not qualified to parse one of my posts sentence-by-sentence and show me where I am mistaken. You are more than content to make erroneous inferences as basis to fling your poo.

You are a second rate intellect with a simple mind who thinks of himself as some  sort of iconoclast on the forum.

You invent things I supposedly said and then call me a liar when I point out I didn't say that.  That's your M.O.

It is not a “not qualified” thing. It is a “don’t want to waste the time” thing. You are something between Bill Clinton, redefining “what the word is, is” and petulant 15 yo girl. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Dislike 1

19 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Not surprised you don’t know.  She wrote the article you googled to atone for “Capisce”.  You implied it. As you usually do. It’s okay, we are used to it. We understand it is hard for you to admit that you are not. 

That makes no sense. I have no idea what you are talking about. I know nothing of "Kasey" or an article she/he wrote.  That was my thinking. If I use the thoughts of someone else, I attribute them. (Thus, "Clausewitz".)

And wtf do you mean by "atoning" for Capisce?

The only difference between you and DKW is David is smart enough to know better.  He just lacks emotional maturity.

You are simply clueless.

Edited by homersapien

19 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

It is not a “not qualified” thing. It is a “don’t want to waste the time” thing. You are something between Bill Clinton, redefining “what the word is, is” and petulant 15 yo girl. 

Either way, it makes me smarter - and more mature - than you.

Edited by homersapien

On 11/11/2023 at 12:43 PM, DKW 86 said:

The Palestinians have 1) turned down a TSS 5x 2) they are the ones that always strike first. 3) they are the ones with the goal of Genocide of the other. 

Simply not true.

1. Who blocked the two state solution in the U.N.

2. Taking land, continuing to take land is THE "first strike".  Treating people like animals ("putting them on a diet") is a first strike.

3.  Genocide is genocide, outright violence or, by slow, methodical means.

18 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Simply not true.

1. Who blocked the two state solution in the U.N. NOT ISRAEL.

2. Taking land, continuing to take land is THE "first strike".  Treating people like animals ("putting them on a diet") is a first strike. 

3.  Genocide is genocide, outright violence or, by slow, methodical means.

5X the Palestinians have said no to a TSS. 5X!!!

Shooting rockets into civilian areas almost constantly since they were GIVEN Gaza is just everyday Jew Murder. 

The UN created Israel and GAVE them the land. All other lands were taken in wars declared on Israel that Israel won. 

Dude, let's just stop. You are doing tropes here and you can go take your Jew Hate and move on.

ichy, name me OONE THING that the Palestinians have ever done to promote peace. What land did they give up?

What deal did they propose other than Murdering more Jews? River to the Sea? That is their one proposal. Kill all the Jews.

Please show all of us when and where the Palestinians did anything at all to promote Peace. The Israelis give the Gazans Gaza Itself. They 100% left it to them to govern and the first thing they did was vote in Hamas and have now been governed by them for 17 years, no elections. They now poll as supporting Hamas more and more each day. They openly celebrated the murder of unarmed women, children and the elderly. They posted the murders on social media. THEY ARE PROUD JEW KILLERS. They love it. They brag about it. The more horrific the murders the more they show them and brag about them. These Hamas Pigs are not human. They are extreme evil. 

The Jews furnish Water, Power, Food, Hospitals, Jobs and Work Permits to the Gazans. None of the 40+ Arab nations will do that for fear of bringing Hamas into their nation. NONE of their Arab brothers want or support them. NOT ONE. Why is that?

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 2

55 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

5X the Palestinians have said no to a TSS. 5X!!!

Shooting rockets into civilian areas almost constantly since they were GIVEN Gaza is just everyday Jew Murder. 

The UN created Israel and GAVE them the land. All other lands were taken in wars declared on Israel that Israel won. 

Dude, let's just stop. You are doing tropes here and you can go take your Jew Hate and move on.

You state the 5X thing a lot.  Little more complicated. Initially the rejections were due to the specific  border size (which kinda matters), autonomy, and logistic/trade access issues. Some candidly weren’t good faith offers. However, to your point today - recently Palestinians have begun to shift/give up on 2 state (less than 50%) and are either “river to the sea” radicals or total integration into all of Israel with Israelis. Both positions are problematic and it’s a total impasse. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Not accepting ICHY and “Jew Hate”. Study the situation a bit more. 

10 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

You state the 5X thing a lot.  Little more complicated. Initially the rejections were due to the specific  border size (which kinda matters), autonomy, and logistic/trade access issues. Some candidly weren’t good faith offers. However, to your point today - recently Palestinians have begun to shift/give up on 2 state (less than 50%) and are either “river to the sea” radicals or total integration into all of Israel with Israelis. Both positions are problematic and it’s a total impasse. 

And Hamas, as long as the are there, are interested in one thing, "Obliteration of Israel."

9 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not accepting ICHY and “Jew Hate”. Study the situation a bit more. 

I am just tired of the false equivalence here. The Palestinians have 5X rejected a TSS. They dont want and have never wanted a TSS. That is just wrong to continue to say so. The Jews have accepted all of these proposals. The Jews have won land in wars and then given it back.

Someone name me ONE thing that the Palestinnians have EVER DONE to promote peace between them and the Israelis.

Please NAME ONE THING in 75 years.

• Facepalm 1