Russia showing what it is

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Or trade them to China as slaves for weapons if we’re really going all crazy.  Keep excusing what Hamas did in Israel, they are just misunderstood.

One of the most insane things you’ve said on here. You may be the biggest liar here.

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

One of the most insane things you’ve said on here. You may be the biggest liar here.

Which part?  Is it as much of a lie as you thinking I am defending Putin?  Grow up.

Which part?  Is it as much of a lie as you thinking I am defending Putin?  Grow up.

You jump in this thread, introduce “facts” with no link about the religion of this mob and claim I’m unfair to Putin’s leadership of Russia. There’s no comparison. The information I had didn’t mention their religion. You want to add that as context? Fine. But you attack me as disingenuous, seeming very defensive of Russian for some reason like it’s personal. Weird.

We have Muslims. Some protest. Some take positions many of us disagree with. Same in European countries. None have become an unruly lynch mob yet. But they did in Russia. That’s significant. Then you trot out how tough Putin is being with them and get really weirdly defensive about me pointing out the broadly known reality that much more hardened criminals have been released from Russian prisons to fight in Ukraine. Claim I’m being “crazy” for pointing that out. Weirdly defensive. Strange.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You jump in this thread, introduce “facts” with no link about the religion of this mob and claim I’m unfair to Putin’s leadership of Russia. There’s no comparison. The information I had didn’t mention their religion. You want to add that as context? Fine. But you attack me as disingenuous, seeming very defensive of Russian for some reason like it’s personal. Weird.

We have Muslims. Some protest. Some take positions many of us disagree with. Same in European countries. None have become an unruly lynch mob yet. But they did in Russia. That’s significant. Then you trot out how tough Putin is being with them and get really weirdly defensive about me pointing out the broadly known reality that much more hardened criminals have been released from Russian prisons to fight in Ukraine. Claim I’m being “crazy” for pointing that out. Weirdly defensive. Strange.

Get back on your meds.  I have no admiration for Putin or Russia and less for terrorists.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Get back on your meds.  I have no admiration for Putin or Russia and less for terrorists.

Then why so defensive? I appreciate your concern for my allergies. Zyrtec does help. Thanks for the reminder.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Then why so defensive? I appreciate your concern for my allergies. Zyrtec does help. Thanks for the reminder.

It’s not being defensive to bring up that those protesting in the airport were Muslims.  That is not defending Putin or Russians, but bringing up this is more about religious beliefs that nationality.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

It’s not being defensive to bring up that those protesting in the airport were Muslims.  That is not defending Putin or Russians, but bringing up this is more about religious beliefs that nationality.

Then why not the same behavior in the USA?

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Then why not the same behavior in the USA?

There is this kind of behavior in the US.  A college in NY trapped Jews in the kosher cafeteria and would let them out.  Cornell students have threatened Jewish students and one was arrested and at Tulane a Jewish student was sent to the hospital during an altercation with Pro-Hamas/Palestinians group.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-students-barricade-in-nycs-cooper-union-as-protesters-chant-free-palestine/

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/31/us/cornell-antisemetic-threats-person-of-interest/index.html#:~:text=Patrick Dai%2C 21%2C was arrested,New York's northern district said.

https://jewishinsider.com/2023/10/pro-palestinian-protesters-assault-several-jewish-students-at-tulane-2/

The thought behind the attacks in Russia and here are the same.

There is this kind of behavior in the US.  A college in NY trapped Jews in the kosher cafeteria and would let them out.  Cornell students have threatened Jewish students and one was arrested and at Tulane a Jewish student was sent to the hospital during an altercation with Pro-Hamas/Palestinians group.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-students-barricade-in-nycs-cooper-union-as-protesters-chant-free-palestine/

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/31/us/cornell-antisemetic-threats-person-of-interest/index.html#:~:text=Patrick Dai%2C 21%2C was arrested,New York's northern district said.

https://jewishinsider.com/2023/10/pro-palestinian-protesters-assault-several-jewish-students-at-tulane-2/

The thought behind the attacks in Russia and here are the same.

There’s antisemitism here and around the world and unacceptable actions that go with it. This was an out of control lynch mob in a public airport. Got anything on par with that if you can tell the difference?

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

There’s antisemitism here and around the world and unacceptable actions that go with it. This was an out of control lynch mob in a public airport. Got anything on par with that if you can tell the difference?

Is that what you’re looiking for, equivalence?  Be patient, I’m sure it’s around the corner.