Sheila Jackson Lee berates staff

JMWATS

She apparently has a very bad reputation for being a Karen from hell. 

Not defending her, because that's inexcusable. But I've had male managers who were just as bad or worse. Major azzzzhats. But they don't make the news.

51 minutes ago, AURex said:

Not defending her, because that's inexcusable. But I've had male managers who were just as bad or worse. Major azzzzhats. But they don't make the news.

You are correct it is inexcusable.  I think she needs sensitivity training.  Your managers don’t make the news because they are not an elected leader in the U.S. House of Representatives.

They don't make the news because they are men. There is a huge gap between what is acceptable from men vs women in management. Having been CEO of several organizations, I will simply say it is a battle to hold men just as accountable as we hold women.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, AURex said:

They don't make the news because they are men. There is a huge gap between what is acceptable from men vs women in management. Having been CEO of several organizations, I will simply say it is a battle to hold men just as accountable as we hold women.

Maybe. Depends on the man….or woman. 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 9:29 PM, AURex said:

If you don’t realize that the actions and speech of a sitting Congresswoman are tracked more closely than those of a run of the mill male CEO I don’t know how to help you.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JMWATS said:

If you don’t realize that the actions and speech of a sitting Congresswoman are tracked more closely than those of a run of the mill male CEO I don’t know how to help you.

Sorry. He will never see nor accept that. There is ALWAYS a reason (Party) to make what Lee et al do acceptable.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1