Auburn vs Miss State score prediction

Win4AU

When it comes to the metrics, these are nearly identical offenses. In net points per drive, Auburn is ranked 85th at -0.41 and MSU is ranked 86th at -0.44. Both teams have real issues with finishing drives and being efficient.

I think @TitanTiger said it best, run tempo and stick with a QB. If CHF wants to work on his offense and show recruits it can work, now is the time. I don't see how Auburn loses to MSU and makes a bowl. They need to get serious about winning games.

• Like 3

On 10/27/2023 at 11:46 AM, TitanTiger said:

MSU without Rogers is bad on offense and Auburn's defense is getting healthier and better.

I think we go with Thorne and little to no QB rotation and run tempo.  Given MSU's offensive struggles this is probably a good game to see if tempo helps without hurting the defense.

Maybe that will open up the offense and get them going.  I'd love to say we score more but until I see it...

Auburn 20
MSU 7

Not a bad prediction. Score was a tad low but how it played out was pretty spot on. 

I would’ve played Robby even less than we did. 

13 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Should have been 41-13

Without question. But giving you your due! You knew better!😆

Edited by Swamp Eagle

3 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Without question. But giving you your due! You knew better!😆

Thanks!  I was being a grump earlier.  I almost let that 2nd half ruin my trip to the plains.

6 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Thanks!  I was being a grump earlier.  I almost let that 2nd half ruin my trip to the plains.

This is imperfect team with questionable offensive calls at times. Take the wins and enjoy them as much as you can. Great job on the prediction! 

• Like 1