Is it "heck yeah"or"oh no"?

aubiefifty

i just got through reading where Deal among others have said Auburn had a great week of practice. He then said it might have been the best practice so far of the year. Is this real speak or Gus speak? Kiffen said he should be fired if they lose to us so i want this one bad.

so does Deal fire you guys up or is it time to worry? grins......

Edited by aubiefifty

On D, If we can adjust out of our 2 high and close or pinch off the middle zone we have a chance.  If we sit back at 15-20yds and let them run free in front of the safeties, it'll be another long day. 

I have zero expectations for the O.  I'd like to see some coherent play calling.  If PT, we need to set up some easy passes to settle him down and build his confidence. If Robbie,  let him run the whole playbook and live with his play.  Becoming one dimensional will hard to overcome.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i just got through reading where Deal among others have said Auburn had a great week of practice. He then said it might have been the best practice so far of the year. Is this real speak or Gus speak? Kiffen said he should be fired if they lose to us so i want this one bad.

Fiddie, I was fired up when I listened to LD heading into LSU.  There we had 2 great weeks of practice....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Fiddie, I was fired up when I listened to LD heading into LSU.  There we had 2 great weeks of practice....

i heard freeze laid the smack down. a kinda "Shut your hole and know your roll " thing.............grins. the team is so mad we are gonna lay the smack down!   lol

• Like 1

Everyone plays well against the scout team. How do you perform when the competition is equally as talented or better than you? Until and unless you win those battles, it is just noise. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

It is Luke Deal being Luke Deal. He feels comfortable and confident in creating and expressing a positive outlook for an organization. He is getting NIL money for his contributions. You are not going to get the truth from this source without it being skewed with his job responsibilities.

Auburn has a talent deficiency whether they had a good or bad practice. Auburn is playing Ole Miss at home, not LSU on the road. Those two factors will decide the outcome of the game, not whether or not they had a good or bad practice. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Everyone plays well against the scout team. How do you perform when the competition is equally as talented or better than you? Until and unless you win those battles, it is just noise. 

That kinda, sorta describes our scout team.

• Haha 1

I think it’s all that you can hope for.   Nothing to this point has indicated that AU is going to play winning football on the offensive side.    I’m of the same opinion as Bird, competent play calling would go a long way.   

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Actually Kiffin didn't say that. Goodman, that writes for AL.com, wrote that if Kiffin loses to Auburn, he should be fired. Kiffin retweeted it. 

Goodman has since said he wasn't taking a shot at Kiffin, it was only to show how bad Auburn has performed this season. Kinda like "If Kiffin can't even beat Auburn this year, as bad as they're playing, then he shouldn't be coaching." 

I'm not a fan of AL.com but Goodman is right. When you look how both teams have played this season, Ole Miss should win this game. 

Just now, War Damn said:

*role

if you are going to criticize folks for mistakes typing why not change your font color to red? this is twice in ten minutes i have seen you do this to me and another poster. i come on here to have fun and not listen to some bullsh*t about how i or anyone else types. if you are going to single me out you are going to be very busy  correcting me. but at least you are showing people early you are a jerk.

1 minute ago, War Damn said:

I was a jerk many years ago and I don’t plan on changing.  

I think in order to be taken seriously, you should be able to construct a proper sentence with correct spelling and/or word usage.  Thanks for letting me know that you don’t care about being taken seriously.  

well go jerk someone else off dude. i cannot be any plainer.

1 minute ago, War Damn said:

It was nothing personal.  Lighten up, Francis. 

get back to me when you want to talk sports and not tend my business it makes you look like a troll.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

get back to me when you want to talk sports and not tend my business it makes you look like a troll.

Don’t waste your time on that guy, fifty. He just exposed himself as clueless on another thread. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, War Damn said:

I am definitely a troll.  

Again, nothing personal.  

And I have shared some definite opinions over the past few hours of trolling.  

For example, yes, we have a talent gap but the difference on at least one game has been coaching.  When Lane does a better job than our sideline, I have issues.  

I think we all agree on that!! You do have issues!! Lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, War Damn said:

I’m too new to have fans.  However…

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I’m a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald… striking.

So, I’m on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one – big hitter, the Lama – long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-galunga.

So we finish eighteen and he’s gonna stiff me. And I say, “Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.” And he says, “Oh, uh, there won’t be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.”

So I got that goin’ for me, which is nice.

You got me with that one!! I got nothing. Lol

14 hours ago, War Damn said:

My ultimate goal is to make people laugh.  

Maybe not all the people.  

You seem like you are good people. 

As long as I keep the wife hanging around, I have been successful (just hoping she doesn’t sober up)..JK..Lol