McGriff temporarily stepping aside from on field duties

Paladin

8 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

He is seemingly not to be the right culture fit that HuGH is looking for in the leader of his defense, is what people are trying to say.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Appreciate you talking slow for me. Lol

• Like 1

Lots of interesting tidbits in this thread.

The Rundown mentioned a couple assistant coaches may be on the outs or involved in something.  They didn’t get into any details but it was immediately following the Crime Dog spot.  I’m starting to get Harsin flashbacks with all these coaches that many be coming and going.  

48 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Lots of interesting tidbits in this thread.

The Rundown mentioned a couple assistant coaches may be on the outs or involved in something.  They didn’t get into any details but it was immediately following the Crime Dog spot.  I’m starting to get Harsin flashbacks with all these coaches that many be coming and going.  

image.png.718ff90fdaaf2115184c68cd2422760b.png

• Haha 3
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, W.E.D said:

There were 21 violations and 15 level 1 violations.  4 of the 21 were against Hutt.  Hugh was plenty guilty and held the lion share of the infractions 

Barney Farrar!  Lol at the systematic operation old Barney orchestrated (right under Hugh’s nose) at OM where he set up an organized booster-player-recruit direct communication line to take care of the talent and keep ‘em happy and satisfied. 🤑💰  

15 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

He never left. 

According to the title of this thread, he left his "on-field duties" for personal reasons.  I was curious if he had returned to on field coaching.

CWM was on the sideline against MSU.  I saw him providing feedback to players after certain plays.

Edited by AUY2K
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, AUY2K said:

CFM was on the sideline against MSU.  I saw him providing feedback to players after certain plays.

AUY, did you mean to sat CWM i.e Wesley McGriff?

2 minutes ago, AUY2K said:

Yes - braves fan came out in me! Lol.

Too funny.   That is exactly what I thought had happened.   Man, Fred could mash.   Love a left handed power hitter.  Great clubhouse guy as well I think.  

Edited by LPTiger