McGriff temporarily stepping aside from on field duties

Paladin

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Not sure that would be a good look for Freeze to cut both coordinators loose after 1 yr.

Ain’t worried about the looks just get it right/fixed 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I'll make sure that never ever happens.......I got pictures.......................

Hell, you're in over half of them! 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I wonder if this could lead T Will back home. Has he done enough elsewhere to warrant the opportunity? Could be interesting 

Very doubtful and no

He left a very bad taste in a lot of mouths at AU when he left. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Very doubtful and no

He left a very bad taste in a lot of mouths at AU when he left. 

So essentially every former Auburn player burnt bridges? Craig, Kodi, T-Will...

But yeah, generally changing both coordinators is a cause for nerves, 2002 is the only time I can think of where that worked.

Edited by AUwent

7 minutes ago, AUwent said:

But yeah, generally changing both coordinators is a cause for nerves, 2002 is the only time I can think of where that worked.

Exactly. So sooner or later is anybody going to scratch their heads and say what's going on? Or is everything going to keep pretending?

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Minus Caddy, Zac, and Marcus, right?

I hadn't heard that about Kodi.

Craig we know about 

T-Will instigated the coup and got everyone to blame Steele. 

@WarDamnEagleWDE, you wanna weigh in on this. 

• Like 1

Damn, T Will is a coup mastermind then got Gus to hire him again as DC

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Show me you don't know what your talking about... 

• Haha 2

All we’ve heard for months is how everyone is aligned, all working together and building this team.  It’s mid-season and the wind has shifted, hints that we may lose both coordinators, a seasoned and well respected position coach who is also an ace recruiter decides to step away from the field at mid-season.  

The more things change, the more they stay the same.  

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

Exactly. So sooner or later is anybody going to scratch their heads and say what's going on? Or is everything going to keep pretending?

The mods/insiders know, but they can’t reveal anything right now….it’ll all come out later. This is the usual mode of operation here. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

Minus Caddy, Zac, and Marcus, right?

I hadn't heard that about Kodi.

Craig we know about 

@WarDamnEagleWDE, you wanna weigh in on this. 

T will got that much power? Then why were the boosters trying to hire Steele? I feel like some things aren’t as bad or good as people perceive them. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, keesler said:

The mods/insiders know, but they can’t reveal anything right now….it’ll all come out later. This is the usual mode of operation here. 

I suspect this is more likely in our situation.  I don't know if Roberts had a say so in the defensive staff.  Most of them were already here or Hugh brought them from his previous stops. Sometimes it works, sometimes it dont

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, keesler said:

Remember when the insiders here all claimed that Pat Nix and Bo marched into Harsin's office and Pat DEMANDED that Harsin hire him as the OC, QB coach and play caller or they would transfer? And Pat Dye 2.0, Bryan Harsin, told them to hit the road!!!! The Nix's and Harsin just hated one another according to insiders.

Then later Harsin posts a picture of himself and Bo Nix with their arms around one another posing for a photo in the tunnel leading out to the field at Oregon!!! Yeah, really alot of hate there between those two.

Some of our insiders and people "in the know" make a weatherman look accurate.

But give us this certain amount of money per month and you can come to the Nest and really get some "inside info."

JABA

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, bigbird said:

Noooooo. This hurt my heart. Now I have a sad. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Chaotic_zx

13 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Could this issue with Crime Dog be part of the reason why Solomon and Lewis both decommited?? Wasn't he and Zac the main two coaches that recruited those 2?

Lewis was told by the team they were going a different direction.  Apparently some other players have been told this too but this is the first one that’s been made public.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Remember when the insiders here all claimed that Pat Nix and Bo marched into Harsin's office and Pat DEMANDED that Harsin hire him as the OC, QB coach and play caller or they would transfer? And Pat Dye 2.0, Bryan Harsin, told them to hit the road!!!! The Nix's and Harsin just hated one another according to insiders.

Then later Harsin posts a picture of himself and Bo Nix with their arms around one another posing for a photo in the tunnel leading out to the field at Oregon!!! Yeah, really alot of hate there between those two.

Some of our insiders and people "in the know" make a weatherman look accurate.

But give us this certain amount of money per month and you can come to the Nest and really get some "inside info."

JABA

Zero is spitting 🔥  this morning.😁

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Lewis was told by the team they were going a different direction.  Apparently some other players have been told this too but this is the first one that’s been made public.

Heard same thing. Expect one more "decommittment" soon 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Show me you don't know what your talking about... 

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

10 hours ago, W.E.D said:

This is where you want to cry about semantics again?  What did Williams do?  Just had the ear of a billionaire booster whom he convinced to Prop Steele up, then vanished into the smoke when it didn't workout?

This is the same guy insiders on this very board have called so stupid he couldn't draw up a defense for Harsin?

This guy is either an idiot or a genius and it seems we can't figure out which way the wind is blowing when we want to throw a former player under the bus