Good week of practice 

fast and physical

Need consistency 

Need a new football only facility 

need better fans( me included lol)

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

"Expect to see both QB's."

yay

It’s not like he really has a choice. It’s a damned if you do… situation.

Ideally, we get PT to get us to the RZ and then let Robby finish. 
However, I would like to see the guy that starts the drive stay in until the RZ, and not swap in the middle of the field. At least let the guy get a rhythm. 

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 1

Gonna take a while to get used to hearing a coach just opening be confused and express doubt and not say constant coach-ism...but that PC doesn't give me any hope

I suppose I'll live if both play - but don't be calling an RPO when Thorne is in the game. Get Thorne going with those quick hitters on the slants and easy passes to the TE - don't waste time in an RPO fake, his clock doesn't run that long nor does the OLine's. Let Robbie wing it every now and then.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, difball said:

I suppose I'll live if both play - but don't be calling an RPO when Thorne is in the game. Get Thorne going with those quick hitters on the slants and easy passes to the TE - don't waste time in an RPO fake, his clock doesn't run that long nor does the OLine's. Let Robbie wing it every now and then.

Were those three slants(2 left, 1 right) not RPOs?

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Gonna take a while to get used to hearing a coach just opening be confused and express doubt and not say constant coach-ism...but that PC doesn't give me any hope

I like that it seems to be open and honest with zero posturing. IMO

2 hours ago, difball said:

Those quick hitters on the slants are RPO'S

• Like 2

10 hours ago, W.E.D said:

"Expect to see both QB's."

yay

That statement removes all doubt that Hugh Freeze is 100% in control of this offense. 

Edited by keesler