Gen Michael Hayden

Auburn85

I for one hopes the Senator continues to stand his ground. But maybe I'm just one of those that pitiful Hillary wants to deprogram.

And Hayden should be arrested according to Tuberville.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/tuberville-reports-ex-cia-director-to-capitol-police-claims-michael-hayden-called-for-his-assass

Others think so too:

Ex-CIA chief accused of calling for Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s ‘assassination’ (msn.com)

Edited by Son of A Tiger
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I for one hopes the Senator continues to stand his ground. But maybe I'm just one of those that pitiful Hillary wants to deprogram.

And Hayden should be arrested according to Tuberville.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/tuberville-reports-ex-cia-director-to-capitol-police-claims-michael-hayden-called-for-his-assass

Others think so too:

Ex-CIA chief accused of calling for Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s ‘assassination’ (msn.com)

I think Hayden tried to be witty in an interview and misfired.  He owes an apology. What do you like about tuberville?  He sticks it to the deep state, won’t back down stuff? Sincerely curious.

• Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

I think Hayden tried to be witty in an interview and misfired.  He owes an apology. What do you like about tuberville?  He sticks it to the deep state, won’t back down stuff? Sincerely curious.

I just know him personally for a long time. I helped in his campaign for Senator. I don't always agree with him 100% but do most of the time. I don't agree with anyone 100% of the time.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I just know him personally for a long time. I helped in his campaign for Senator. I don't always agree with him 100% but do most of the time. I don't agree with anyone 100% of the time.

Respectfully, I think his position with the military is dead wrong. I get his point (don’t agree with it but I understand it) but it’s the wrong battle, with the wrong enemy, at the wrong time.  Distracting and demoralizing the military is a top 10 bad idea.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Respectfully, I think his position with the military is dead wrong. I get his point (don’t agree with it but I understand it) but it’s the wrong battle, with the wrong enemy, at the wrong time.  Distracting and demoralizing the military is a top 10 bad idea.

I can see where you are coming from but as A Navy vet disagree for the most part. Would love to discuss it over a beer. 

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

If you know him so well you must know he doesn’t even live in Alabama 

• Haha 2

That's like saying Saban has a house on a lake in Georgia, so he "lives" in Georgia. Tuberville doesn't actually LIVE in Alabama. He owns a house in Alabama.

Know what? I own a condo in Las Vegas and another in Florida. That doesn't mean I LIVE in either of those states.

Turberville lives in Florida.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

He has a house there. His home is in Florida.

He has a house in Auburn and pays taxes to Lee County on it. He spends enough days there for it to qualify as a residence. If you think he is not a legal resident of Alabama you should complain to the proper authorities. Meanwhile I suggest you worry about Texas' problems.

2 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

He has a house in Auburn and pays taxes to Lee County on it. He spends enough days there for it to qualify as a residence. If you think he is not a legal resident of Alabama you should complain to the proper authorities. Meanwhile I suggest you worry about Texas' problems.

My taxes pay that low-life’s salary and future pension, so his idiocy, incompetence and lack of ethics is my problem.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

My taxes pay that low-life’s salary and future pension, so his idiocy, incompetence and lack of ethics is my problem.

Then you have a lot of problems besides him.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

Yep, Alabama has a LOT of problems and problematic government critters. But Tuberville ranks at the top of the list of Alabama jackazzzzzes.

On 10/12/2023 at 11:57 AM, homersapien said:

Why am I not surprised - at all - that Son of a Tiger is a strong Tuberville supporter? :rolleyes:

Tuberville IS the representative of Alabama.  Role Tied.

• Haha 1